chap 6

Next day.

"Y/n...." He ran towards her. She looked him with an expressionless face.

"Sorry for leaving yesterday" he said panting heavily. She scoffed under her breath.

"Yeah. It's okay. I understand" she gave him her infamous fake smile. 'busy fucking your girlfriend' she thought.

"Y/n..." She hummed.

"My father wants to see you" He said awkwardly scratching back of his neck.

"Huh?"

"He wants to meet the future luna of the pack." He said with a wide grin. She nodded.

"And He also wants to have mating ceremony as soon as possible, and take over our positions" her face heat up at his words.
He had a huge smirk seeing her blushed state.

How is it you never notice you are slowly killing me.

Feeling used but still I love you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They both stood there, a large hall with a beautiful chandelier decorating the celing. Only the sound of silence could be heard.

After waiting for 5 more minutes, they heard a loud foot steps coming towards their direction. 'Alpha' she thought.

Soon the alpha stood before them. She bowed to him. She kept her head down to show respect.

"Y/n right?" Alpha asked in a surprising calm voice.

"Yes alpha..." He hummed.

"Jimin... Can you wait outside. I want to have a talk with her."

Jimin hesitated but nevertheless agreed.

"Lift your head y/n." Alpha odered. She lift her head and saw his eyes.

"Feel free to reject him y/n" her eyes almost popped out by his words.

'Is he telling me to reject his own son. Jimin might die because of that. Don't he love his son' she was in her own thoughts.

"I can clearly feel your confusion y/n. I know he cheated on you" he said making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Everyone knows that alpha" she said and gasped realising she kinda disrespected alpha.

"I-I'm sorry alpha" she bowed again. Alpha chucked at her cute attempts.

"I just don't want you to suffer y/n. Those burns and pain it feels like dying y/nah. To be honest, I got cheated on too" she chocked air.

"A-Alpha..."

"That's not the issue here. You are still young, how long could you bear the pain. Jimin... He just uses you" he said. She sighed before answering.

"I don't want to reject him alpha. I hate him to the extent of rejecting him but I also love him to the extent of sacrificing myself for him. Pain it goes away, mates can be found only once. I need him alpha" she said.

Alpha looked her with pity.
'you are making the same mistake I made once'

They didn't know a soul was hearing all of their conversation with tears in his eyes.

"I-I hurted her a lot"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n was insisted to stay with him as the mating ceremony was in a week.

He sat in his bed waiting for y/n. Y/n entered the room hesitantly. His eyes teared up seeing her. He hurted her in every possible way. He wanted to apologise but he don't know how to start a conversation.

"I'll just sleep in the guest room" she informed before turning back.

"Wait.." he said, she turned around and looked him.

"Can you sleep beside me? Please..." He pleaded. Being a simp for him she agreed.

~

They lied beside each other. Awkwardness engulfed him. They just lied without any movements.

She couldn't sleep, her heart isn't calm to let her sleep. How can she when her love is beside him pouting cutely in his sleep. She admired his sleepy figure but Her breath hitched when he snuggled his face in the crook of her neck.

She cupped his cheek in her right hand softly not wanting to wake him up. Her thump slowly caressed his cheek.

"I want you to look at me..."

"Please love me..."

"You said you love me, but I never felt I'm in your heart"