chap 3

Present

Y/n exhaled watching the empty ceiling, her back rested on the soft mattress. She is slowly getting used to the pain. Isn't she stupid, going through the pain when she can gladly reject him. She would never reject his love, at least not now.

She hate herself for still Loving the man giving her pain and only pain...
"Bond sucks for real" she got up from the bad and slowly made her way towards the desk covered with lots and lots of medicine and stuff. She sighed at the sight before taking a bottle of spray in her hands. She started to examine it.

"When will you stop using that!" A sudden voice made her jump out of the shock. She placed her hand on her chest to calm down the racing heart.
"How many times should I remind you to knock before entering my fucking room Lily" she glared at her friend whose hand are folded, back rested on the door frame.
"This doesn't answer my question" Lily said.

Y/n sighed before starting to speak.
"I don't want him to find out I'm his mate so-"
"So you gonna keep on using that spray to hide your smell from you mate... seriously?"
"I don't have any other choice..."
"But-"
"I don't want him to reject me Lily.. I'm scared... Sacred of being rejected, what if i....die?"
Tears glistened in her eyes. She hung her head down letting her tears fall..

Lily heart ached seeing her friends state. She went near and hugged her. She patted her back to indicate she isn't alone.
"Let's confront him and talk about the things that you're going through, I'm sure he'll understand..." Lily said to her friend.
"Do you think he'll leave his love for a mere mate?" Y/n voice broke at the end showing the pain in her.

'do you think he'll leave his love for a mere mate?' this though echoed in Lily's head.. will he? no one knows. It's rare to have a lover other than their mate, therefore cheating is so rare. Lily realized she doesn't have an answer. She just didn't want her friend to go through this, she can't see her in that state once again..

Flashback (y/n's birthday night)

Lily's pov

Oh God I miss her so much. I'm sure She'll run into my arms when she sees me.
It's been a year since we both saw each other, since it's her birthday.. I'm gonna give her a surprise visit.
"Lol, I can already imagine her face" he talked to herself before opening the door knob slowly not wanting to make noise and grab her attention. She entered the room with a huge smile but it turned to a wail When she saw her best friend's body lying in the cold floor with burns and bruises decorating her skin.

Present.

"Y/nahh...please don't take a wrong decision that might hurt you forever. At least talk with your parents about this, hm!" Lily said.
She nodded in Disapproval.
"I can't... they'll be worried" y/n said
Lily sighed knowing her friend is stupid.
"So.... Are you leaving tonight?" y/n asked
"No.. I don't want to leave you in this state" like replied
Y/n nodded

Meanwhile..

"Did you find you mate jimin?" Alphas voice echoed all over the room.
"No.." jimin replied.
"Only if you stopped spending you time with the little lover of yours, you might've found your mate" alpha roared.
"Dad-"
"You are the next alpha of this pack, I hope you remember that"
Jimin nodded
"This is the final chance for you jimin, bring you mate and accept the position or leave this pack for good"
"Dad!! What are you even saying?" Jimin panicked.
Alpha sighed.
"This decision is final, I'm sorry son" alpha said. Jimin dashed out of the room furiously.

I'll never let you cheat on your mate son... I never let anyone feel the pain I felt.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks 💜