chap 5

~ Time skip: few days ~

Y/N kept ignoring jimin after that day. She was so frustrated by the fact she let him kiss her. Whenever he tries to begin a conversation she runs away from him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Flashback

Jimin: y/n let's go for lunch.

Y/n: I don't eat lunch...
~

Jimin: let's grab a drink

Y/n:

Jimin: okay

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Present

He was tired of her ignoring him. This time he can't let her go. He saw her packing her bags hurriedly so she can run away again. He ran and grabbed her her hand. She flinched lightly. Their heart made a flip due to the sudden skinship.

" I wanna talk." He said gritting his teeth, trying to be cold ignoring the racing heart.

"Lily is waiting for me. I have to go" she tries to yank away his hand.

"I. Wanna. Talk" he used his alpha voice, She nodded not want to go against alpha.

"So you are my mate huh..." She nodded

"You knew from the start?" She hummed

"Then why didn't you confront me when-" his words are cut by her.

"I'm a coward jimin so I ran away from my problems, hoping it'll solve on its own. You clearly said you didn't want your mate to interfere in your personal life. I was afraid of your reaction"

"Then, will it be okay if I continue to have a lover?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

She sighed. "Pain is nothing new to me jimin, so I hope I can bare this too." Her reply made his heart clench.

"Remember, you almost rejected me once" she said with a light smile looking directly into his eyes. Her smile showed the pain and how broke she was inside.

His next moves made her stiff. He grabbed her by her waist hugged her. Her head is placed on his chest and he placed his head on her neck inhaling her sweet scent. She stood there with wide eyes not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry y/n... I really am" he said, his breath tickling her neck. She doesn't know how to respond.

"I guess I'm in love with a wrong person" he said making her gasp.

"Wait... What?" She whisper yelled.

"I guess I like you y/n..." He confessed making her shocked for the millionth time today.

"What about her?" She asked nervously.

"I'll talk to her"

"But-"

Her words got cut by a loud thud. There she stood with her hands on her mouth, eyes full of tears, a sob left her mouth. She ran away not able to witness her lover in arms of another woman, Falling in love isn't a crime though.

'shit' he cursed.

"Y/n... don't worry, I'll take care of everything?" He said before running behind her lover.

Mouth lies but eyes don't. Y/n saw the concern and panic when his lover saw them. They still held love for her.

"Lier." Chuckling "What do you want from me jimin?" She said under her breath.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Baby please... Trust me"

"No, you cheated on me. You are cheater" she yelled

"Please... Let me explain once... Just once" he begged with tears in his eyes.

"Ok. Go ahead, you have 2 minutes" she said gritting her teeth.

"I love you and only you. I have my reasons..." He tried to explain.

"because she's your mate right?" She scoffed.

"I know jimin... It's hard to resist mate, I know... I..... Guess we should end our relationship here" she said painfully.

"No baby... Please, give me a month. I'll became a alpha and I'll leave her..."

"What?... So You lied to her?" He nodded at her words.

"You'll be hurting her jimin, she did nothing wrong other than being you mate, but you-"

"I don't have any other options too, I can't leave you or my pack. I love both equally"

"But-"

He slammed his lips on hers cutting her words. They made love that night, letting a soul burn in pain again.