The Isle Part 1

I walked in my dorm finding Evie looking on a piece of paper as I walk over to her.

"E, what's that?" I asked.

"Mal's gone back to the Isle H" Evie said.

"What, we have to go and rescue her" I said.

"Yes we will tell Ben and we will bring Jay and Carols with us" Evie said as we walked out the dorm to go and tell Ben.

~~~~~~~~
Evie knocks on Ben's door as Evie opens it we walk in.

"Evie, Hope what can I do for you?" Ben asked.

"Mal's gone back to the Isle" I said while Ben smile when as Ben took the letter out of Evie hand.

"Ben" Evie said giving him his ring he gave to Mal.

"This is my fault. This is all my fault, I blew it. She's been so stressed lately that I when all beast on her. I have to go there. I have to go there and beg her to come back" Ben said.

"Ben you will never find her. You need to know how the Isle works and- you have to take us with you" Evie said.

"Are you sure?" Ben asked.

"She's are best friend" I said.

"We will bring the boys with us because of safety in numbers, and none of us is popular over there" Evie said.

"Let's get one thing straight promise you won't let me get stuck on the Isle again" Evie said as Ben knod.

"And there is no way you two are going dress like that" Evie said.

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure this is fine?" I asked Evie looking myself in the mirror dress in Isle clothes that Evie design for me.

"Yes, and wait until Carols see you" Evie said as I laughed.

"Come on the boys are waiting" Evie said as we left the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey H" Carols said as I see him checking me out.

"Um, nice outfit" Carols said going red. I wonder why.

"Thanks are you sure it's alright not too reviving?" I asked pulling the skirt up a bit higher where my tight is as I see Jay smirking at me knowing what I'm trying to do.

"N-no it's...um fine" Carols said.

"Shotgun!" I heard someone say as I notice Dude just talk.

"No, Dude stay. The Isle is way too dangerous" Carols said as Dude pount.

"Did he just?" I asked.

"Talk? Yeah. I know tell you later" Carols said.

"Okay once we cross the bridge, park under the piper in the old garage got it?" Jay said.

"Got it" we all agree as we got in the limo as Jay drives.

Once we park the limo Carols asked help covering the sheets as we did.

"Hey, what's in there?" Ben asked as we pall Ben away.

"You don't want to know" Jay said.

"Okay guys, let's keep it chill. Next thing we don't want is our parents finding out we're here" Carols said as we walked to find Mal.

As I walked behind I felt someone take my wallet as I grab there arm but also someone else.

"Hey!" I said as I reliese there kids.