Rule Book

I was in my cheerleading outfit and up on the stairs watching the boy practice.

"Alright boys let's line it up. Carols you with me" Jay said as they get in persistent.

"Assembler. Salute. Lower the point. Mask down. En guard. Keep your center!" The boys began to fence.

"Get him Jay" one of the team said as someone jumped and started fencing they were really good soon their helmet is palled of revile as Lonnie.

"It's Lonnie!" I said as the girls cheer.

"Not bad" Jay said. Not bad she is totally amazing.

"You should put me on the team" Lonnie said. Yes go girl.

"Hey, what we'll be a laughing stock of a league. And what next a girl going to play tourney" Chad said stepping in.

"So?" Jay asked.

"So? You haven't read the rule book? Section 2 paragraph 3 11-4 'A team will be comprised of a captin and eight men' humm" Chad said.

"Okay but you're man on there" Lonnie said.

"Exactly we down a men" Chad said.

"Jay?" Lonnie asked.

"Sorry but coach trust me. I'm not going to stay Captain if I throw out a rule book" Jay said. Seriously.

"If my mother thought that way she would of lost the war" Lonnie said walking away I was about to leave until.

"Hope, Hope" Carols said.

"Hey Carols what's up?" I asked.

"Umm, not much. You?" Carols said.

"Ugh too much! Jane keeps dragging me everywhere I can barely walk to class without her jumping out of anywhere! And with the banner they can't find the right shade of blue!" I complained.

"Oh, right speaking on Corttin-" I cut Carols off.

"Right! That's all everyone talks about! It's like they never been to one!" I said.

"Ugh...I haven't actually been one" Carols said. Damn Hope.

"Oh, lucky I always have to stand there and greet people with my mom and Ben's parents" I said.

"Hope, maybe we could-" I cut Carols off again. I got to stop doing that.

"Skip the whole thing I wish I could but since I'm the Royal Advisor I can't. It's so good to have a......friend thats on the same level as you" I said as my phone rang as I check it's my mom. Ever since Ben was crown mom and I keep having arguments over my dad.

"I got to go. Good practice through" I said walking away and answering my phone.

"Hey mother" I said on the phone as I walk away.

~~~~~~~~