Suha rolled her eyes and replied, "Same here, b!tch"

Did I forget to mention last week? Last week was the busiest week ever in your life.

Because you're marrying again with the same person. But the difference is, now you both love each other from the bottom of heart.

Don't forget, there is always a sad part. And the sad part of today is, no one is here today to escort you until the stage.

"It's just one-sided" Jen sadly stated.

"But in her dream, she is already a mother of three children with my oppa" Suha said with a giggle.

Jen's face turned into red as she yelled, "Yah Suha!"

Suha pull out her tongue and spat, "I ain't lying"

About the chaos you're occurring right now is, these three girls came to do your makeup for the wedding but ended up having a great girly time.

Yoonji is the one who's doing your makeup properly, but Suha and Jen are here to entertain you.

Yoonji looks more beautiful than before, in a word she's literally Glowing.

Her bump is smaller compared to the other women in these period, and she looks so adorable.

"Since you exposed me, let me do the same" Jen said as Suha gulped in horror.

"What... What do you mean?" she asked.

Jen smirked and asked, "Suha is secretly dating that tall guy"

"Wh-which tall guy?" Suha stuttered as yoonji giggled.

"You mean Soobin Oppa?" you asked.

Suha turned to hide her face and yelled, "Yah Jen! I swear I'll k!ll you"

And here, Jen and Suha's bickering show is worth to watch. You are happy that they patch up with each other.

Even if Suha tried to mess your life, you forgive her. Cause you knew she craves for nothing but love. The love she didn't get from her mother.

You always did forgive Suha, since you were just kindergarten kids. Because, you knew that she's also lonely as you.

Growing up without a mother is such a hard part of anyone's life.

__________

Jimin entered the room and asked, "Are you done? Jungkook is literally dying to see y/n"

"Well, he always overreacts" Suha said, rolling her eyes.

"No, he's always h0rny... Like 24/7" Jimin said as all of them ended up giggling together.

Standing up from the stool you looked at the reflection as Jen covered your face with the veil.

At the moment, Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon entered the room.

"Honey, look how beautiful our daughter is looking! God bless you, my child" she chirped as you smiled.

Mr. Jeon gently took your hand, making you surprise, "My daughter, let me escort you to the groom"

Your eyes filled with tears, but you blinked them away, flashing a smile.

Suha gave you the flower bouquet. Jen and she took another small bouquet before following you from behind.

As you both step outside, you saw the Huge wedding venue is fully decorated with flowers like Royals.

Unlike the previous one, this time so many guest came. You can bet, you don't even know 5% of these guests.