Epilogue: Part 15. 🤍

A/N POV~

~BGM: Serendipity (piano)~

It is Generally said that Time is Longer for those who tends to wait, Again Faster for those who are scared, painful for those who are lamenting for their condition but Eternal for those Who Love~

This thing also happened in their case. They Loved each other to their core but sadly couldn't become together due to this harsh and cruel world. But God gave them another chance to complete their past life's incomplete love and Their Paradise 💙.

As the Queen was staring at her son, a wand appeared in her hand.

Heeseung: NOOO! MOM! DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY HYUNG AGAIN! NOO!

The Queen's heart clenched in pain when she Heard that statement from her own son. But she ignored it and direction the wand Towards the direction of the unconscious body of Jungkook. The magical blizzard created from the wand directly hit his heart Again.

Y/N: NOOO! Miss! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! LEAVE HIMM.

She Tried to approach him but in vain. Jin, Yoongi and Heeseung got goosebumps seeing the scene infront of them. On the other hand, Jungkook's heart was healing. Why? Was his heart injured or hurt? Yes it was. Remember, Jungkook stabbed his own heart in his past life? That stab resulted him to feel often chest pain.

After his heart got healed, his eyes fluttered open but only to get shocked as he was still floating.

Jungkook: W-what The- What is Happening!?? P-Plum? Y/N??

The Queen's lips curved a bit hearing his response but without wasting a moment, she Again directed her wand Towards him. The magical blizzard at first hit his heart again and then to his head and lastly to be followed by Y/N. As the magic hit Y/N she gasped out loud as she also started floating in the air. As Both of them were floating in the air being surrounded by the magical blizzard, suddenly memories From their past life appeared infront of them like a movie. It felt like someone made a reel with their memories and now it was being shown like a movie. Everyone could see their memories now.

The Queen was standing at a distance watching all of this. Jin, Yoongi and Heeseung was confused and at the same time shocked by the sudden magical outburst of their Memories?

•Memories~

Angel Jungkook was now sitting in the woods with a bored expression slapped in his face. He was sitting there because he had the responsibility of taking care of the woods.

Jungkook: AISHHH! Why did I get such a boring place?? Now what should I do? Anyways let's just roam around the place. *Sighing annoyingly*

No one could see him as he was an Angel. As he was roaming around the woods, he heard some strange noise. His eyebrows clashed denoting that he was confused. He approached that place only to spot a Girl?

That girl was caressing an injured bunny very carefully.

???: Are you okay bunny? *Most soft and gentle tone*

That girl was gazing at the bunny with love filled eyes. After awhile, the girl let the bunny free.

???: Bye bye bunny!!

She said flashing her Most Beautiful smile. Angel Jungkook saw all of it. We have heard a phrase right? It goes like this-

"Most of the time, Smallest things or action takes the biggest part of one's heart"✨

It's not wrong to say that this phrase can be applied on Jungkook's case as well. This little action unknowingly made his heart flutter. He knew that, 'Kindness is not just a mere action, it's the reflection of one's soul'

The most surprising fact was that Y/N could see angel Jungkook. In this way, their beautiful and most pure relationship grew. From Love at first sight- Oh no! Wait! From Love at First Action to two Lovers~ Their Relationship wasn't wrong but according to the perspective of the cruel world everything was wrong. At last their relationship burned by the flames caused by the evil eyes.

•Memories end~

The whole Memory of their past life appeared in front of them. The Queen just cried silently in guilt as she herself ruined that pure Bond.

Jungkook and Y/N both got reminded of their past life. They just smiled looking at their past life. Even though they didn't get a happy ending in their past, they were still satisfied.

Jungkook and Y/N both transformed in their past life's dress up. A Bond between an Angel and a Normal Innocent Girl.

Y/N: I love You my Angel. Let's continue our journey together.

Jungkook: *pulled her closer* I love You too Love! And You know what we will never have a Specific ending because our Story will never End.

Y/N: *smiles*

They both connected their forehead feeling the ecstasy of their love. Jin, Yoongi and Heeseung just smiled in tears. They were so happy seeing the whole thing.

Queen: Jungkook! My son! I am sorry. Forgive your mother.

Jungkook: It's OKAY! Mom! What happened was in the past. We love you.

Queen: Y/N? My daughter? Won't you forgive me?

Y/N: *chuckles* Of course Mom! *Hugs her*

Queen: Well, Take my Blessings my son and Daughter. I have to leave now. Make your Own Paradise 💙. My work is done. I will be watching you always.

The Queen just vanished in The thin air after bidding them her last goodbye.

They met each other as they were Destined to be Together. Even if they were not, they wrote their own destiny. That's how, the place Paradise💙 gained it's name. Let's Hope, It will Last Forever ✨~

HEYYY! Cuties! It's Your A/N. This Story is Officially finished. I am happy I could share this story with you guys. A short series is coming soon. Then another Fantasy Story is on its way. Yep! Your A/N has planned everything. Have a Great Day, Cutiess. Love You SOOO SO MUCH.