Part 11. 🤍

A/N POV~
Jin: What do you think that something happened to Both of them like at the same time?? Isn't it weird?

Heeseung: I-I t-think.. *sighs*

Yoongi: Heeseung? Are you okay? You can continue!

Heeseung: You guys know the story of the angel who was killed because he fell in love with a human right?

Namjoon: Yes! I felt so bad hearing that story.

Heeseung somehow held his tears and took a deep breath.

Heesung: I want to say something to you guys.

Jin: What??

Heeseung: The angel w-who was killed w-was none other than my own BROTHER.

ALL of them: WHATTTT???

That's it, Heeseung bursted into tears remembering that incident. His heart clenched in pain, whenever he thought about that.

Jin: Control yourself Heesung! But are you telling the t-truth? And You h-had a Brother?

Heeseung: Y-Yes! He was k-killed infront of my eyes and I couldn't do anything. His love and he got killed infront of my eyes and I was Helpless.

All of them were in shock hearing that. As Heeseung wasn't able to Talk properly, he used his magic and took out the flashback of that incident and put it in front of the members. He just closed his eyes not being able to watch it again. Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon watched the heartbreaking flashback that almost left them traumatized. And One thing that Shocked them the most was that both his brother and his love looked exactly the same as Jungkook and Y/N.

Jin: That's why you were looking at them??

Heeseung: *Nodded*

Namjoon's eyes widened as a realization hit him and snapped his head towards them.

Namjoon: D-Don't tell me. They t-took Re-birth? Then Y/N and Jungkook is actually the incarnation of Heeseung's brother and his love??

Jin: They maybe actually. Didn't you see the affection of them they have towards each other?

Yoongi: Wait! If they are the incarnation from their past life, specially related to this Place Paradise then they should remember About their past life right? It's what we have been taught.

Jin: I think, they will get their memory When the right time comes if they are actually related. Or maybe, they are already getting little bits of memories who knows? Didn't you see both of them Zoned out after their sudden pain in chest and head?

Namjoon: You are right!!

Yep, they were very intelligent in this matter. But for now, it had to be inspected that is Y/N and Jungkook both getting a hang of their past life memories?? Let's see..

Y/N and Jungkook both were absorbed in thinking about those weird flashbacks. They didn't tell each other yet because it would be a bit weird to tell that? Yeah! Now, Jungkook was laying on his bed thinking about something without realizing he fell asleep. But then again, Memories started rushing to his mind as dream.

Memories~

Jungkook was now trying to find Y/N who disappeared all of a Sudden. He was really worried about his one and only love. He was actually having a bad feeling about it but tried to ignored that feeling. Suddenly, as he was searching, he found a glistening part of a chariot?? He picked it up and his eyes widened realizing it's none other than Their mother's chariot. Only one thing came to his mind that time 'Y/N please be safe'.

Memories ends~

Jungkook Jumped out of his bed breathing heavily and sweating. He was shaking for some reason. Every single of this memories seemed to represent a story.

Jungkook: What is this? What is happening today? *Sighs* why am I getting this blurred out dreams and stuffs. URGHH! I can't even remember the face of that girl and boy if my dream. Is this a story? Why does it match with that Angel Heeseung's late brother's story? Oh gosh! I need to stop overthinking.

Jungkook got out of his bed and went outside of the house. There is a lake just beside their house. He went to the lake for refreshing his mind. To his surprise, Y/N was also sitting there late at this night? What's the reason?

Jungkook: Y/N?

Y/N turned around and saw Jungkook. She seemed surprised to see him there.

Y/N: Hey? What are you doing here actually?

Jungkook: Well just fresh air and what about you? You know if you wanted to go out, you could have told me. It's dangerous for you go out late at this night.

Y/N: I thought you were sleeping that's why I didn't want to disturb you. *smiles softly* Anyways sit here. Come!

Jungkook and Y/N just sat there in pure silence, well not a suffocating silence but a comfortable one. The water seemed calm, the light breeze trickling their body, dark sky with a bright moon and uncountable stars. The nature was heavenly. They both sat there just they used to sit there in their previous life✨.

Their past life memories~

The beautiful maiden was sitting by the Riverside waiting for her special one who is still not there.

Y/N: Where is my angel? He is still not here. Always late. Hmph! *Pouts*

As she was sitting nagging about her angel's late arrival, she felt a pair of hands snaking around her tiny waist giving goosebumps all over her body due to the sudden touch.

Jungkook: Your Angel is here love, why are you complaining? *Doe eyes*

Y/N: Because you are always late. HMPH! Don't hug me! *Pretending to be angry*

Jungkook: Awee! I am sorry my love. I will not be late again. Sowwyy! Forgive your Ggukiiee!! Please!!

Y/N: Aaah! Fine Fine! You are smart huh? You know I can't stay angry with you. *Pouts*

Jungkook: *giggles* I Know that very well love. *snuggles more to her neck hugging her enjoying the scenery*

Y/N: *smiles*

At present~

Y/N fell asleep on Jungkook's shoulder as it was late at night and also she was really tired. Jungkook let her sleep and carried her to the house carefully not breaking her peaceful sleep. Jungkook was now staring at the sleeping face of Y/N for some reason. He felt an unknown connection with her all the time. He didn't know why but he wants to know. And Those blurred memories was driving him crazy.

Jungkook: Goodnight plum. *Pecks her forehead*

Cuties!! Did you like it??? How are you? Hmm?? Be careful and stay safe... love youuuu... ✨