Part 5. 🤍

A/N POV~

Y/N took Jungkook to her house and Her Grandma Loved Jungkook just like Y/N. They lived together and now Jungkook and Y/N go to the Waterfall together. Now they are at the waterfall. Jungkook was a mischievous boy and Y/N was a calm Girl both pretty much opposite but have a clean heart.

Jungkook: Yah! Plum. Come Over here. What are you doing just sitting in the stone? It's fun.

Y/N: It's Okay Kookie. I am good here. Don't hurt yourself.

Jungkook: YESS!

Y/N again saw Edward. She smiled looking at her little friend.

Y/N: Hi!! Edward. How are you?? *Smiles*

Edward: Heyy! Y/N!! I am good.. btw What is Jungkook doing over there?

Y/N: Just an Adventurous person you know.

Edward: Ooooo.. Cool.. Like me!! *Cheerfully flaps it's tail*

Y/N: *laughs* Yeah! Of course.

Edward: Y/N, I wanna take you and Jungkook somewhere wanna Come with me??

Y/N: Ohh! Where?

Edward: Through this waterfall!

Y/N: Umm! Edward.. We will not be able to breath under water you know? *Eyes turned Purple*

Edward: Don't worry about it Y/N! Can you call Jungkook too?

Y/N: Sure! KOOK!!! COME HERE PLEASE!

Jungkook: Huh?? OKAYYY!!

Jungkook Jumped in the water and Came towards Y/N.

Jungkook: What Happened? Plum? All good?

Y/N: Oh Yeah! But Edward wants to take us somewhere through the waterfall! Wanna go?

Jungkook: I would love to! But have you thought about Our Breathing system? How are we gonna Hold our breath for that Long?

Edward: Jungkook!! Don't worry about it!! You will see.

Y/N: Then we should leave for destination now right?

Edward: Yes! Y/N! Let's Go! Come with me. Slowly walk into the water please!

Y/N and Jungkook both walked in to the water slowly following Edward's Instructions. They reached the Waterfall which is situation a bit away from the stones. As they reached, the water level reached their neck level. Now both of them were getting worried. Y/N's eyes turned Purple as she was scared.

Edward: Don't be scared. You two hold your hands tightly.

They were so confused right now. But anyways, both held hand under the water tightly. And both gasped on what happened next. The water around their region started to float around them lifting them in the air.

Y/N: W-What! AAAA!! What is H-Happening??

Jungkook pulled her close to him as she was scared and held her tightly closing his eyes. But then, a section of the waterfall hollowed out in the middle like this.

They stopped floating and slowly came down to the water with a shocked expression on their face

Edward: Only You two can open this waterfall like this. Sorry if this was scary for you two. Now let's go.

Y/N: Wah! What in the world was it? *Sighs in Relief*

Wah!! It was surprising right? Wait for the next one cuties... Love you..✨