Part 9. 🤍

Jungkook: Umm is anything wrong? Are you okay?

Heeseung: No Just You look Exactly the Same as My Late Brother and Y/N Y-You look like my brother's past L-Lover.

Both Y/N and Jungkook shocked to hear that.

Jungkook and Y/N: WHAT??? 

Heeseung: *sighs* Come with me! I will show you if you don't believe it.

Heeseung took both of the Confused Human to  the place where he kept all his memories.

Heeseung: There you go. He is my brother.

(Imagine the photos are really old like you know the old style pictures something like that

(Imagine the photos are really old like you know the old style pictures something like that. I tried to replicate that style)

Jungkook was looking at the photos with wide eyes. He does look exactly the same as Heeseung's brother.

Y/N: Kook! You d-do look like his B-Brother. He is not lying.

Jungkook: *disbelief expression* I still can't believe it.

Heeseung: My brother was killed 43 years ago by our own mom. He was just 2 year's older than me. *Sad*

Jungkook: Wait! If he was 2 years older than you, you should be very old by now! *Shook*

Heeseung: Don't freak out Hyung-

Jungkook: I Feel a bit weird by you calling me Hyung. Sorry *akwardly laughs*

Heeseung: *chuckles* I understand. But honestly saying I am not a human.

Y/N: What are You saying? *Terrified and immediately grabbed Jungkook creating a safe distance between them*

Heeseung: Heyy! No No! Don't get scared please. *Sighs* Let me tell you about all the Incidents. Then it will be clear.

Heeseung told Y/N and Jungkook about his brother's incomplete sad love story. Both of them listened attentively but was sad listening to the heartbreaking story of his brother. Suddenly as they were talking, they heard some voice calling Heeseung!

???: HEESEUNG-SSI!! WHERE ARE YOU?? *Calling him in a loud voice*

Heeseung immediately recognized the voice and responded to them.

Heeseung: Yess Hyung! I am here! *Loudly replied*

Then three people came. Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon came. Y/N and Jungkook were so confused looking at this people. But suddenly, Jungkook Grabbed the place where his heart was and groaned in pain. The pain was so intense that he fell in the water.

Y/N: Jungkook! *Her eyes became purple and ash because she was both worried and scared*

Y/N jumped in the water and took out Jungkook who was tightly holding his chest groaning in pain. Y/N was so worried, she didn't even notice tears escaped her eyes. Her mind was blank as she was not understanding what she should do.

Y/N: What h-happened Jungkook! HEY! No no!*crying*

Jin, Heeseung, Yoongi and Namjoon was worried and confused about what suddenly happened to Jungkook.

Heeseung: Hyung?? What happened? Hyung? Hey wake up!! *Shaking him*

Suddenly, Y/N and Jungkook both lost their consciousness and fainted.

Jin: Oh My God! What happened to this two?

Heeseung: Omg! Y/N, Hyung please wake up! HEYYYY!

Namjoon: Let's take this two to our place.

Oh my God! What happened to both Y/N and Jungkook??? Why did they faint?? 😰😔Btwwww CUTIEEEEEESSS!!! I LOVE the song My UNIVERSE IT'S SOOO GOOD... Stream My Universe... purple you 💜