Part 14. 🤍

A/N POV~
Jungkook was just Thinking how did that Woman know? He was frequently suffering from Chest pain since that day. He for some kept the blue liquid given by that unknown woman. After a while, Y/N came to the place where Jungkook was sitting.

Y/N: Kookie-ah!!! I am here. *Smiles*

Jungkook: Huh? Oh Yeah! Good. *Smiles lightly*

Y/N: Umm You Okay?? Kook?

Jungkook: Yes Yes! I am good! Let's go.

Y/N: OKay? *Still not convinced by his response*

Jungkook and Y/N went to the Water place again. Like they didn't go to that place by themselves. It's like they were being controlled. After they arrived-

Jungkook: Huh? Why are we here? When did we come here? *Confused as hell*

Y/N: Ikr after I came to you in that place, Something just went blank and We are in this place the next moment. *Confused*

As they were talking, Suddenly Jin, Yoongi and Heeseung came infront of them with a confused expression as they didn't expect them to be here at this time.

Jin: Uh? Jungkook and Y/N what are you two doing here??

Yoongi: Any Problem?

Heeseung: Hyung? Are you OKay??

Jungkook: N-No! Everything is Fine. But we are confused that how did we come here. *Sighs* Anyways. We should leave now.

Y/N: Uh Yeah! Let's Go.

Jungkook grabbed Y/N's Hand and they started to walk Towards the exit. But suddenly, Jungkook's chest Started to hurt in an extreme level again.

Jungkook: AAAAA! URGHH! *Clutching his chest in pain*

Y/N again got shocked by the sudden reaction of Jungkook.

Y/N: K-Kook?? What happened? *Tapping his Cheeks*

On the other hand, Jin, Yoongi and Heeseung quickly came to them.

Jin: Oh No! Not Again.

Heeseung: Hyung? Please! No! Not again.

Yoongi: *was standing there not knowing what to do with a worried face*

Jungkook's mind then drifted to that unknown woman's words-

" Drink it when you feel pain in your chest okay? "

Without being able to handle the extreme pain in the chest area, his hands reached out for that blue liquid.

Y/N: K-Kook? What's that?

Jungkook didn't answer her question and immediately gulped down the blue liquid down hid throat. Almost Immediately after drinking the blue liquid, he closed his eyes and his grip on that glass bottle loosened.

Y/N: KOOOKK!! What DID YOU drink??? *Shaking him aggressively after seeing him close his eyes*

Heeseung: Hyung?? WHAT DID YOU Drink?? WHYYYYY? HYUNG-

He couldn't complete his words when the body of Jungkook started floating in the air.

Y/N: *Gasp* Jin-ssi?? W-What is Happening?? *Almost at the Verge of crying*

Jin, Yoongi and Heeseung couldn't approach Jungkook as they felt a Shield was stopping them Again. Jungkook's eyes was still closed, only then, a Lily Appeared in his Chest.

Some soft rays of Light were coming out of that flower

Some soft rays of Light were coming out of that flower. Those light rays combined to form a figure at a distance. Heeseung got shocked seeing that Person.

Heeseung: M-MOM?

Jin and Yoongi: W-WHAT!?? THE Queen!??

Actually that unknown woman was none other than the queen.

Queen: Well! My son I see, You still remember me. *smiles genuinely*

Heeseung: H-How!??

Queen: I knew you will be confused. *Chuckles* You will understand everything.

The Queen then looked towards the direction of Y/N who was looking at her with confused and scared eyes. The Queen this time smiled warmly to her Son's Love of Life. She regretted that she separated her son and his love for selfish reasons. She has no Right to Tear apart her son's happiness but in her past life she was blinded by power.

Queen: Y-Y/N?? Is that you? *Tears dropping little by little*

Y/N: H-Huh?? Y-Yes I am Y/N. B-But how do you know miss?

Queen: I will tell you everything honey.

Then finally the Queen directed her head towards the direction of the floating body of Jungkook. Her eyes glistened with tears looking at her son who she killed herself in the past life. But eventually she decided to do that work she wanted to complete.

WHAT is that Work?? You will probably guess it but do tell me!!! Love you Cutieeess! ✨✨