I softly glared at him. "Why did you do that?"

This made him stop laughing and clear his throat. "I'm sorry, uh.. I thought you wouldn't mind..."

"Of course I would mind. Who would want to get thrown into the sand?" I exclaimed. He just put his head down.

"I'm sorry."

I sighed for the hundredth time today. 'It's whatever, Ichiro, just... don't do impulsive things without thinking about them first. I could've gotten hurt, you know." 

He didn't respond, so I just went to find Michiko. Luckily for me, she was already heading our way, but before she reached us, she used her quirk to slap Ichiro on the cheek. 

I just witnessed the encounter with wide eyes. "Michiko!"

"What? He deserved it."

I shook my head in disbelief.

.•° ✿ °•.

After that awkward introduction and some fun activities in the water, Mirana set up a campfire for us and a mini picnic. Since she had told her friends that she would be at the beach, she went to hang out with them, leaving us kids alone.

It was even more awkward because Michiko was fluent in Spanish but I wasn't. It just turned into a conversation with her talking to Ichiro's friends then translating it to me. Which wasn't very fun.

Ichiro saw how agonizing I felt and decided to speak up again.

"Hey, Y/n, want to go walk on the beach or something?"

I agreed, wanting to leave the conversation. Michiko quickly glanced at us and raised her eyebrows. I smiled at her reassuringly, telling her if anything would happen, I'd scream for her.

We set off near the waves. The tide was low, so the waves were quite shallow. Night had also fallen, making the scenery exalting. It also became more chilly, so I put back on my sundress and wrapped Mirana's shawl around my body.

"Hey, I really am sorry for earlier. I don't know why I did that."

"I said it's fine. Don't think about it too much."

We continued walking in silence.

"So, um, how's... you and Bakugou doing?"

"We're fine. He's been a bit busy though. I wish he came," I replied, remembering that I needed to call him tonight.

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm happy for you," he said, shooting me a smile to which I returned. He spoke up again.

"If you don't mind, do you wanna take a picture together? I told Haruto that we were going to the same place, but he didn't believe me," he sheepishly said, scratching his nape.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him skeptically. "Um, okay? Just don't make it weird or anything."

He smiled gratefully and unlocked the phone, both of us smiling and throwing up the peace sign. He sent it to his friend and we continued walking on the beach. 

There's no harm in a minor picture taken by acquaintances, right?

THIRD POV

Meanwhile, back in Japan..

"Dude, check this out!" Aoi called over her friends. Some of the members in 2C decided to go on a trip to Okinawa Island for the summer. They were all sitting in a cabana, listening to music and eating small morsels. 

They walked over and crowded the phone. "Wait, is that Ichiro and Y/n?" Haruto announced, grabbing the phone from his girlfriend's grasp. They all peered into the picture and nodded.

"Isn't she dating Bakugou though? What a cheater," Aoi's friend replied. They all laughed, except for Haruto.

"What? Of course she isn't cheating. Ichiro said himself that they were just going to the same place. How does that mean she's cheating?" he exclaimed, slightly raising his voice out of anger.

Aoi scoffed. "He said that if he's able to take a picture with her, that means they hooked up."

"And you believe him?" Haruto was in shock, but Aoi just placed her hands on his chest hearteningly. 

"Haru, when has Ichiro ever lied to us?" Said boy looked back at his memories, and could not find any time where he had lied to them surprisingly. His voice was caught in his throat, making him unable to respond.

"See?" Aoi said, going back to the group. "You should send that picture to others. I've been dying for some drama around here," she yawned. Haruto paused after hearing his girlfriend's request however. 

"No, that's going way too far. It's not our business to-"

"Ugh, fine, if you won't do it then I'll do it," and with that, she snatched the phone out of his hands, and by using her forcefield quirk, she restricted him from touching her or entering her bubble.

"Aoi, stop!"

"Babe, it's fine. If she wasn't cheating, this wouldn't be that big of a deal," she said, sending it to all the contacts he had in his phone. The group just jeered and laughed, urging her to continue. Once she was done, she released her quirk and threw his phone back to him.

"Aoi, what did you do..."

"What? I told you I'm dying for some drama around here."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Did i just update three times in a row? Wow. I'm just so eager to reach 100k and start a new one! How are you liking the story so far though? Is it too much? Is it too little? What else should I add or subtract? 
Also can we just talk about how you guys tore me open with the outfit choices on chapter six- LMAO IM SORRY! I actually didn't know which outfits to pick so I just went with whatever I saw first on my Pinterest :0

Also thank you so much for 3k votes!! It's insane. I'm super grateful for each and every one of you <3 Also,  follow my tiktok and let's be moots! It's /moonrelated_ . I want to become more active on there as I am here.

Don't forget to vote and comment, and drink water too!

Stay safe lovelies!

-M