(This but with a thick rope)

"What the fuck is that..?" Dream furrowed his brows.. he's never seen something like it before.

"It's my weapon." George wrapped the rope around the torso, having the blade covered with a cloth and it's own holster... so he
Wouldn't cut himself
"And this too." He picked up the Katana and tucked it under his belt, strapping it in place.
"I'll most likely not use my Kyoketsu-shoge.. but it wouldn't hurt to bring it along!"

"Wh- what about a gun?!" Dream hesitantly looked around for a gun.. he wanted something George could actually protect himself with-

"I have one." George pulled a small silenced pistol out of his bag, kicking the empty bag away.

"Wh- why do you have so many weapons?!" Dream stuttered- he didn't really trust George with these weapons.. he didn't want him getting hurt..

"Just in case." George hummed as he slid the gun into the thigh high heels rim, having the rim of the gun stick out.
"Cause I'm not really good with hand to hand combat-" he whined as he threw his head back.
"It's too complicatedddd"

"Maybe you should just stay here-" Dream rested his hands on George's shoulders, rubbing his thumb comfortingly.

"I got it, I know what I'm doing." George leaned into dreams chest, rubbing into the vanilla scent.
"Plus your gonna be next to me so I'll be fine" he glanced up at Dream with a smile, he knows Dream won't let him do anything.
"And Sapnap."

Dream rested his head on George's.
"Alright..." he sighed.. he can't convince George out of this.

"Is zuma safe though? Cause if no one is watching him I'm staying." George shot Dream a worried look.

"Phil and Karl are taking shifts- since Phil has to watch tommy, tubbo ranboo... and Karl is resting right now." Dream started to walk over to his car.

George soon following Dream.
"Alright- so hes safe.." he had a sigh of relief... thank god..

Dream nodded.
"Yes- you think I wouldn't make sure zuma isn't safe?? I'm hurt." He rolled his eyes jokingly,

"Yeah- your busy as fuck a lot of the time"George giggled as he leaned against Dreams car.

"Rude- I put my family before anything." Dream twirled his finger around George's hair.
"Now Cmon, we should get going if we want to meet the others there." He hummed as he walked over to the drivers side of the car.

"I'm sitting in the back." George walked to the back seat passenger door.

"Nope- your sitting in to front love." Dream slid into the drivers seat, closing the door behind him.

"Fine." George huffed as he slid into the passenger seat being mindful of himself.
"Don't get me in a car chase again- please " he glanced over at Dream.

"Yeah yeah- I know." Dream rolled his eyes as he started the car.
"No promises~"

"You suck.."

George hummed as he slid on a black face mask, hiding half of his face.
"I'm so exhausted...." He rubbed his eyes.
"I just want to sleep.."

"Don't worry- you can have the week off once we get home... if you need longer- tell me." Dream slid in his ear piece adjusting it.

George smiled as he nodded.
"Thank you.." he hummed happily.... Sadly he didn't get and earpiece since foolish is a dick.

Before Dream could continue he was interrupted but an annoying beta.