"Let's see how long this mantra lasts." As Indra finished this, we reached the destined floor as Indra stepped out of it and I followed him.

"Vadhina, don't listen to Anna's words, and please do let me know if you need anything." He shouted from the elevator before closing the doors. I nodded at him in return with a smile and looked around to inspect the place.

It seems to be the right-wing of the apartment and there was another flat right in front of his'.

As he opened the door, I followed him and took the water bottle that he handed to me. Taking some sips from it, I placed it on the teapoy and stood there, waiting for him to tell me where I need to stay.

"You can take that guest room for now. I will ask someone to clean the other bedroom tomorrow. Then you can shift there."

When he said this, I looked at him and shook my head.

"No need. I will be fine with that guest room."

He looked at me for a while and nodded at me saying, "Up to you.".

Then he showed me the guestroom and left from there. I went inside the room along with my luggage and looked around the room.

The room was not big and at the same time not small also. It even has a small balcony attached to it with warm interiors.

"It's not bad," I mumbled myself, thinking to make do with it as long as I stay here.

I placed the luggage on the bed to take out my nightwear to freshen up and change into it. As I was done bathing, I came outside the washroom, wearing my pajamas and closed the luggage, and kept it aside, with a thought to arrange the clothes in the cupboard this weekend as I was damn tired.

Arranging the bed sheet properly on the bed, I jumped on the bed and placed my head on the pillow.

Then suddenly I was reminded of something and sat up with a jolt at a sudden thought of it. I rushed to the kitchen and looked around for the ingredients to whip something as I knew he didn't have anything and would sleep on an empty stomach.

Even after searching the whole kitchen, I couldn't find any groceries there except for some instant noodles packs. I immediately checked the expiry date and sighed in relief when I noticed they are still edible to eat.

I immediately turned on the stove and started making the noodles with the thought to keep them a little soupy. So I made them in a way that there would be broth too.

As I was done, I served them into a bowl and putting it in a tray, I placed a spoon on it and made my way to his room.

Standing in front of his room, I didn't know what to do now.

"Yuktha, you didn't hesitate in preparing them for him, then why are you hesitating now. Go go. Buck up and knock on the door." I self-talked to myself and lifted my hand to knock on his door while holding the tray with the other hand carefully.

Immediately the door was sprung open and he was standing in front of me, still in his uniform. He looked at me with a frown and glanced at the tray in my hand before raising his eyes at me in a questioning manner. I suddenly felt like I was run out of words. So I hurriedly placed that tray in his hands, catching him off guard.

"You didn't have your dinner. So I made some noodles for you. Goodnight." Saying this in one breath, I was about to make a run to my room but before I could do so, I was pulled inside his room.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I shouted, clearly startled at his action.

Pulling me in, he placed that tray on the bedside table coolly and started taking threatening steps towards me.