52. Appa's princess.

Start from the beginning

" Did you sleep well petal?".

"More than ever Yoonie".
These days I am sleeping fine than ever.

"Um............ sorry for laying on you, I know now I weigh a lot than before but your touch and scent makes me contended hyung", younger said drawing circles on his mate's exposed chest using his finger tips as his lips formed a pout.

" Oh my god. Baby, I was just joking".

"You are just like a feather.
Also, did I ever told I can't bear my boys ?".

Yoongi has question playfully ruffling
younger's long locks.

Jimin has sat beside his mate resting his head on his shoulder a bit worriedly.

"Yoonie............?"

"Yes, love".

"You wanna son?"

"Why did you suddenly ask about it?"

"No, just now you told as my boys that's why I just ask".

"Okay .......... let me be honest. It's not a matter to me at all. Since they are mine I'll be fine with anyone. But I told you as boys cause I know you wanna have a son, either way, I will be the happiest once they are in my arms".

"But...... since you ask about is let me tell you. I am wishing for a little daughter with my whole heart. But again I'll be fine with anyone as long as you and they are fine".

Jimin smiled big leaving a kiss on his mate's cheek. Younger was happy and kinda proud.

"Even I am not especially waiting for a son hyung, all I waiting for is a healthy baby whether they gonna be a girl or a boy".

"But......... let me surprise you".

"Appa's girl is on her way".

Yoongi's wide eyes and open mouth make Jimin laugh.

"Oh my goodness Jimin is this small bean is a cute little princess?"

"Oh, come here". Alpha has picked Jimin and set him on his lap kissing the younger on his forehead.
"Thank you, angel", alpha mumble to his mate leaving few sweet smooches all over Jimin's strawberry-scented raven soft locks resting his chin younger's crown.

They had stayed in the same position. Yoongi was caressing the younger's bump listening to his baby girl's heartbeat.

"My sweetie pie please take all your papa's good traits. Please Moon Goddess, let my child have her papa's doe eyes cute lips, and button nose".

Telling that Yoongi has reached his hand to hold youngers.

"Don't take your hand away, keep caressing".

Yoongi was a bit stunt at youngers agog words but he gently caress again.

OH MY GOODNESS !!!

"Hyung they can feel you, she is responding to your touch".

Alpha was all puzzled as he didn't get what younger is telling.

"Baby just kicked me".

Alpha again put his hands gently and this time he also felt the movement.

Jimin was tearing up a little bit. So they can feel their appa's touch.

Alphas and their pups have a strong bond even before they were born. It's just amazing the way they are being so sensitive to their Appa's touch rather than the papa's who carry them.

"She is gonna be appa's girl see my baby can feel me".

Jimin was smiling wholeheartedly letting his crescent eyes disappear, watching the laughing alpha who bragging about his baby.