"Are you alright? When the room spun around, we got thrown outside! We fell from the second-story window."

"Did we now?" He says, smiling oblivious to his condition and putting his hand to the back of his head.

"You protected me and Y/N, so we're fine, but…"

"I'm glad to hear that, but what's with all the tears?" His hand leaves the back of his head, he looks at it only to see it completely stained with his own blood. "NOW I GET IT! I FELL RIGHT ON MY HEAD, DIDN'T I?!"

"Yes!"

He didn't have time to panic more about his wound, since a laugh started coming from inside the house. "What's this?! What's this?! What's this?!"

"Coming' though! Coming' though!" Inosuke screams, headbutting the front door of the house and getting outside.

Zenitsu hugs me to his chest, though I don't know if his intentions with this action were to protect me or to use me as an emotional support plushed animal.

"There it is again! The monster boar!"

"I'm getting a demonic vibe."

"It's him! The fifth survivor! He was the first to climb the mountain and the first to descend it! Mr.impatient!"

Inosuke gaze goes to Tanjiro box.

No one hurts the best girl!

He started running in the direction of the box while I got out of Zenitsu's grasp and ran to it.

He's faster than I thought, I won't have enough time to get in front of the box!

If that's the case, then I-

I tackled him, we both rolled down the floor, my entire body felt like it was burning from the scratches of the rocks in the ground.

"Who the hell are you, woman?!" He screams, grabbing my hair, I yelp in pain in response.

"Hey! Don't touch her!" It was Zenitsu's turn to tackle him this time.

"From where are these weaklings are coming from?!" He yells, harshly trowing Zenitsu off him, he grunts in pain with the impact on the ground, Inosuke once again runs to the box, this time I have enough time to get in front of it.

"No! You can't hurt her, you walmart peppa pig!"

"HUUUH?! WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME IN SOME ALIEN LANGUAGE?! AND GET OUT OF MY WAY! WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!"

"She doesn't speak Japanese! I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu, from the demon slayer corps just like you!" He exclaims, getting in front of me and the box with his arms open.

"Demon slayer corps?! Then I shouldn't have to tell you! We have to get rid of this box!"

"No! This belongs to Tanjiro!"

"In that case, I'm going to demolish him and the box!"

Both me and him stand there, making no move at all.

"Why you!"

"Inside this box…there's something that I won't let you touch! Something precious to Tanjiro!"

"Come on! There's a demon inside the box! Don't you get that?!"

"I've known that from the very start! I'm…. I'm going to ask Tanjiro directly myself! So…you…you can just back off!"

He raises his leg, he's going to kick him!

"No!" I yell, grabbing his leg.

"Let go of me!" He says, throwing me to the side.