Introduction

Bubbles miss Pop. Pop might miss Bubbles might not miss Bubbles he doesn't know. Pop is too involve with his love life. He loves Tyty so much and he doesn't want to lose him. Tyty is scared. Tyty is so afraid because he thinks Pop will break up with him,become straight and go back out with Bubbles. Tyty doesn't want to tell Pop because Pop will tell him the same thing he always tell him "I'm not going to leave you,I will never leave you. I love you too much to leave you. I will always be here for you. I'm not going anywhere,you have no worry about it." Tyty will always believe him but sometimes he will not believe Pop,he will question him to see if what he tell him is true. Bubbles wants Pop to become straight again so she could have her fantasy like she always wanted. She wanted Pop in her future since she first laid eyes on him. Bubbles is going out with a guy named Bruce who is captain of the football team for Melsquorne High school. Bubbles is dating him to make Pop jealous so she can get him back and get her fantasy like she always wanted. Bruce doesn't know that Bubbles is doing that,he thinks Bubbles is dating him because she loves him. Bubbles won't tell Bruce the truth because she doesn't want to hurt him. Yes she loves him but she also loves Pop and only wants Pop in her life forever no one else but Pop. Pop only wants Bubbles in his life as a friend nothing more nothing less. Will Tyty ever tell Pop how he feels? Will Bruce ever find out what Bubbles is doing to him?