'Good, now the mission will be you and Bucky', he says and I scoff for the third or forth time, 'Yeah, I don't think so, I'm not going with him, I'd rather take an imp that'll do a much better job...', I began when I heard Bucky's faint scoff and Coulson's sigh.

'Y/n, be nice', he says.

'I'm not going to be nice at all, I don't like him and he's shown on many occasions that it's mutual, so no, I will not', I said, 'I'll go alone', I suggest and watch him shake his head, 'No, you'll go with Bucky because this is a team building exercise to get you to get along with each other', he explains, and before he can go any further, I interrupts him, 'yeah, because that worked out so well last time, didn't it', I said.

'Y/n', he says with a sigh, 'I'm asking you nicely', he adds and this time I'm sighing to myself, 'Fine, but don't be surprised if I bring him back dead, I'm not having his back for...', I began to say when he interrupted.

'Y/n, your language, please', he says as I scoffed again, 'I don't care about my language, I'm not having his back, period', I said and slump into my chair again.

'Fine', he says 'if you do this for me, and he's back here alive, I'll get you anything you want', he negotiated as I shook my head, 'I don't want anything', I said as he fold his arms whilst leaning on the table behind him, 'I was going to suggest doughnuts', he began to say when I shot my head back at him, '....I got your attention now huh', he questioned as I sighed at him and heard Steve laugh whilst Coulson did too.

'You know Coulson, you're lucky there's a hologram in the way of you getting hurt because that's the direction you're going if you want me to hurt you', I said.

'So, how much would you like', he questioned, ignoring my threat, '...two, three', he counted as I stared at him, 'four, five', he continued as I ignored him.

Stay strong, she says.

'I'll get you the ones from little Italy, the ones we got last time with the team', he says as I look back at him, don't do it, she said.

'Six, and I'll consider it', I said as he chuckled and nods whilst standing straight again, 'Great... see, logic, knew you couldn't resist', he implied as I show my frustration to him, which only made him laugh, 'you do realise I out rank you right', I remind him, 'so I can easily do this mission by myself without you telling me what to do', I said.

'You can', he says, 'But you won't because you like me to much', he says and I scoff to the idea, 'your more of a yapping parrot, who doesn't quit', I said and I watch him laugh with Steve.

*Bucky POV*

'I'll throw that in the pile of things you've called me since we've met', Coulson tells her, whilst I continue to look at her and observe.

She's quiet and reserved when she needs to be and angry and pissed the other time she doesn't get what she wants, which reminded me of myself and it was cute seeing her death stare the whole time she expressed her displeasure to the whole idea of us going on a mission, but Coulson was good with his convincing and I could see myself how much he had a friendly father daughter dynamic with her, and the respect they have for each other.

Now, I watched her walk out a little anger whilst Coulson and Steve laughed at her last response and I get out of thought, I don't know what was said, but she looked pissed so I walked out and I prepare to do the same until Coulson stopped me, 'Make sure she doesn't run into trouble Bucky', he says as I look back at him and nod, '...and don't take what she said literally, she'll have your back even if she thinks she doesn't', he explained as I nod again.

'And Bucky', he continued before I pushed the door open and I look back at him, 'whatever you did to make her mad, it'll go away, unless you did something more stupider then making her mad, then your level of forgiveness will be really high', he explained as I nod again and head out.

*END OF POV*

*Steve POV*

'So they still hate each other huh', Coulson questioned as I shook my head a little but also shrug my shoulders, 'honestly, they've been at each other's throats since the beginning', I said and shrug my shoulders again, 'But, I don't know, somethings changed, for Buck this is all new to him, so at the beginning he'd shout at her, now he just stay's quiet, to be honest, no one's ever challenged him on an intellectual level and Y/n does that, granted he gets annoyed, but he doesn't complain about it, he never complained about it', I explained and he leans back on his desk again.

'I've known her for years, but I've never seen her like this as well', he says.

'Maybe he did say something to her', I suggested as he shrugged his shoulder too, 'you might be right, anyway, I'm sure they'll get along soon, Y/n, isn't someone who holds grudges unless she has too and trust me, you'll know if she does', he says as I chuckled a little.

'How do you know she'll have his back in this mission', I asked.

'Trust me, she'll do it, besides, whenever she gets a job, she'll make sure she follows my instructions to a T and nothing will get in the way of that, also, she isn't one taking her personal problems to missions, she'd either deal with it before or after the mission, the choice is really up to her, really', he responded as I nodded.

'Well, I hope your right', I said as he nods and gives me a reassured smile, 'I am', he replied as I stood and nod, 'well, I'll see you when they get back', I said as he nods.

'What are you up to now anyway', I questioned.

'I need to fill out reports of the last mission', he says as I nod, 'what about you', he asked.

'My focus group', I responded as he nods a little, 'the blip happened five years ago, you still haven't left it', he questioned as I shook my head, 'No, we all have something to cope with Coulson, this group helps people like me', I explained.

'You know, you didn't have to come back right, you could've stayed with Peggy', he says as I sighed and nod, 'I know, I just couldn't, after I had my dance, she had a family to get too so I couldn't be someone who could be selfish at that moment', I said.

'Well, there's such a thing as moving on, getting to meet new people, even falling back in love', he implied as I leaned on the table, 'I know, just don't think that's on the cards for me right now', I said.

'...Besides, I'm still learning about everything that's changed, after all this time, after the ice, I'm still learning', I said as he smiled a little.

'I know, Sam tells me your training with him, you even got Bucky to do the same', he says as I nod, 'yeah, we're trying to get him trained to be next captain America, but he doesn't know that yet', I explained.

'So, you decided not to do this forever', he says as I nod, 'a long time ago, it's time I give that mantel to someone else deserving and I think after whatever's left of Hydra's gone, I am too', I said as he understood.

'Well, you deserve it', he says as I nod again.

*End of POV*