Chapter 29- With the Alvarez

Week has passed and my business is really going so well. I really owe it to Aya who helped me reached out Mr. Cruz and to Aidan who tell my information just to pursue Mr. Cruz for the contract. 

"What's my schedule today?" I asked Aya while we're on the way to my office. 

"You need to go to a furniture shop. Ngayon na po ang tentative date to buy furniture" Aya said, for the upcoming new lounge of my business. 

"You'll be signing contract for your employees. May mag matatanggal na. But you can check if you wanted them to work for you more" Daisy told me as soon as we arrived. 

"Then the billings. You also need to sign it today" She said, as I nod my head. 

"Also this date is the tentative date where you'll hire a lawyer" She told me, as I silently nod my head. 

"Kindly post that we're hiring a lawyer" I told her without looking at her. And continue reviewing the paper and the contract terms. 

Even with my busy schedule I still did a mental note when I see Aidan I'll give him the greatest coffee. How stupid I am. I should have just messaged him. 

I really hope he's in Philippines. I was about to make him a good coffee before I go to New York for Chelsea's wedding, but I just saw his story with a picture of his flight.

I lazily get my phone while my eyes were fixed at the computer. 

fhallathalia: Hi, I'm just wondering if you're nearby?

After sending them i focused on my work. I thought that I'm just going to sign for my employee's contract but there were a lot of applicants. Aya just posted this few hours ago, how come they were too many already?

I sighed, while looking at their names. I hope there is a person like Aidan- a lawyer like him. Wouldn't this be too impossible. I mean there are a lot of great lawyers. 

"Ma'am do you like coffee?" I mentally shook my head. "No thanks" I said without looking at Daisy, I'm too busy too look at the resume of the applicants. 

I've already finished signing the contract for my employee but I wanted to hire a lawyer already, para hindi ko na siya iisipin bago ako pumunta sa New York. 

"Ma'am coffee po" I sighed and I was ready to lash out Daisy  "I told you-" as I looked at the door it was Aidan and.. Nolan!

Was I that too pre occupied that I didn't know that it was a boy who's asking for coffee?!

"Ate ganda!" Nolan said and run towards me. 

Sinuklian ko siya ng yakap habang nakatingin kay Aidan na nakatayo lang sa may pinto. 

He shifted his leg and cleared his throat "What were you guys doing here?" I asked them at binalik ang tingin kay Aidan. 

"We just arrived at Manila three days ago. Nung isang araw ko pa po kinukulit si Tito Aidan na puntahan ka namin" He said and pouted. 

"I was too busy" I chuckled and lifted his face. 

"kasama ang Alvarez family?" I asked while looking at Aidan who just nod silently. 

"We're inviting you to come with us" He  told me and sat down on the couch. 

"Where?" I asked him but he just shrugged. 

"Like right now?" I asked while my eyes were panicking. 

I can make time naman, looking at the resume today is not really necessary at the end of the month ko pa naman balak mag hire. So I still have a lot of time to look.