Chapter 28- Still into Sweets

I've celebrated holidays with him and his family, together with my parents. I slightly hated that idea because I might develop feelings, again from him.

During the thirty-first of december he posted a dump photo of how was his year. It was just a random photo like the court or just random photo which it was unlike him before. I guess, we really grown differently.

As I swiped I saw a random photo of our christmas party with my squad and christmas here in New York. At the last photo it was a picture of the nutella heart I gave him!

It was just a post but why does my heart beat like this?!

This is fucking bad for me. I should really avoid him as much as I could. It's really possible because I'll be leaving tomorrow with him knowing. My parents already left on the first day of the year.

"Mr. Cruz wanted to see you personally, I told him that I'll appoint a meeting but he just left without signing the contract" Daisy reported me. She's been reporting to me from time to time since I'm the CEO I would not let things happen for my company. 

I should not be left behind. 

"Where is he?" I asked her over the phone while fixing my boots. It will be the last day of me staying here in New York. Natanggap ko na rin ang certificate for the training, I also received a special award. 

"He's flight is...New York" she told me slowly but clearly. 

I gulped, I don't want the idea of me staying here for more,  but for the sake of my company. 

I take a deep sighed before talking over to Daisy again. "I'll extend my days here. kailan ba siya dadating dito?" I asked her, it took a few seconds before she answered me.

"On his flight it was said 7:30 in the evening" I sighed. It's difficult to set an appointment with him. I'll try within three days, 

"I'll extend here for three days more" I told her and ended our call. I was about to meet Nolan today, but I cancel it I already told her mom about this. 

I told daisy to send me Mr. Cruz's schedule here in New York. I wonder where did she get that. Hindi naman si Mr. Cruz ang pinag sisilbihin niya. 

I tried to search for him for him, and tried to contact him for days. pero wala pa ring nangyayari. 

I even asked help for Aya dahil kilala niya si Mr. Cruz he was his mentor before. "kamusta naman ang teatro?" she asked while we're eating lunch. Sinasamahan niya ako magpa appointment kay Mr. Cruz. 

"It's amazing, and it was my first time here to watch" I told her while smiling, that memory was still vivid at me. It was still fresh na para bang kanina lang nangyari yon. 

"How can we go to Mr. Cruz?" I asked and looked at her, as her face get serious. 

"Don't worry, kilala ko yung secretary niya" she told me and gave me a playful smirk. 

Damn her! pinakaba pa ako sa wala. "Why can't you just say that? hindi yung pinapakaba mo pa ako" I told her and pouted. 

"Wala lang. I just saw how serious you are to your business. How much risk are you willing to give" sabi niya at humlakhak pa. 

"I need to deal with him with him today. I can't extend more days here. " malungkot 'kong sabi. 

"He's one of the major sponsor, I can't loose him" I told her and continue eating. habang nawawala ako ng gana kumain. 

"That's how business work naman diba. It's all about taking risk. If you don't know how to take risk, then you can't be an entrepreneur or a CEO" she told me and shrugged.