Chapter 4- Mixed Emotions

"So it was you the sponge girl" My brows furrowed

He's wearing a white polo shirt three of them were unbuttoned. Partnering it with a black trousers pants.

Is it him? No way, it can't be him

"We meet already" he told me and extended his arms. Why can he smells so good? Pinag handaan niya rin ba

"I don't think we understand each other" I firmly said, ayaw kong makita niya ang nakakahiyang pangyayari kanina.

I take a slice of my grilled beef steak, I could feel his stares at me. As I looked to him and meet his hazel brown eyes he shook his head, like he wanted to tell me something.

"What?" I asked him

"Sorry" I told him and take a bite of my food. His eye brows furrowed.

"Why?" he asked while looking at me.

"I was the person behind this blind date. I swear hindi ko rin naman gusto ito" I told him while looking at him, to know that I am a sincere person.

"This may sound rude and ruin this blind date, I am a dull person" I told him and gently smiled at him. His mouth separate for a moment

"Should we just-" I wasn't able to finished what I'm about to say when he interrupt.

"Should we continue our blind date? let's not think about anything else for now" He gave me an assuring smile.

"Right, sorry for that" I told him and smile, he smiled a little too and eat what food he ordered.

"Its okay

"I'm a law student" My mouth turned into an o

"I've always wanted a law friend" I gave him a short chuckled.

"Sorry, it wasn't an answered prayer. I'm not here just to be friend with you" He smirked at me.

"Right" nahihiyang sabi ko at uminom ng tubig.

I heard him chuckled and used his phone for a moment "Sorry about that" he told me and asked about me

"Well" I clicked my tongue and looked at his eyes.

"I'm a third year student, a culinary art student" I told him and take a slice of my food as he nod his head

"I was born on August 14, what about you?" he smiled a little

"Was it too common?" I sounded like....a kid

"Not really" he chuckled and answered my question, so he was born on the twenty nine of december...

Wait is it him the one who saved me from humiliation on the grocery store?

I looked at him again, and tried to remember...... "Are you the one?" he looked shock, inilapag niya ang kutsara at tinidor sa plato niya at sinalubong ang mata ko.

I gulped and wait for his answer "Yes, I'm the one" he playfully said.

I didn't know that he had this kind of side of him.

I unconsciously bite my lips, and I heard him chuckled

"I mean, the grocery one?"

He drink the wine he ordered and licked his lips.

He slowly nod his head... as my eyes widened and my mouth turned into 'o'

I didn't notice how long I stayed like this. I just got my senses back nung sinubuan niya ako ng pork steak na inorder niya.