Chapter 18- Brute Light

"Nasaan pa yung ibang baso? Ihanda niyo na" The manager of my club said. Because we're all preparing for the grand opening later. 

I was just leaning on the wall while my arms were crossed. I observed them, because they will be the one who will look out for my club. Its their service I'm observing at. 

I could say that their all skillful, and it seems like their enjoying it. They've trusted me, which made me smile. That's the most important thing in life. Always enjoy every bit of your life. 

I went to the VIP lounge, and everything is all ready.

"Ma'am all set na po tayo. Magpapalit nalang po ng damit" one of my employee told the manager, as the manager just nod his head. 

"Inform me later" I told my secretary before leaving. 

I went out already, since it's all going as planned.  

Before going back to my condo, I went to the beast pizza hub manila.  Since it's a week day,  konti lang ang customer, but my business is really going well. So I have don't need to worry. 

I saw a kid and a mother passing by, and looked at the people inside eating food. 

It breaks my heart, when I see people like that. They also looked like their a homeless people.  I went to a drive through, and ordered few food for them. 

"Sure po kayo?" the cashier asked me because I paid in cash. 

I smiled at the cashier, and told them to keep the change. 

I gave the pizza, and burger I ordered to them. "Salamat po" the kid said and smiled at me. Which made me smile. 

"Hala maraming salamat. Pag palain kayo ng Diyos" the mom said, I smiled at them while their walking with a smile on their faces.

I smiled, once more before going back to my car when I saw a group of boys coming outside of the pizza hub.

"Ang hilig talaga ni attorney sa pizza 'no? I heard one of them said.

"Masarap talaga pag libre, feel ko tataba na 'ko this year" sabi nung isa. They looked professional, so I assume they are on a law firms dahil may nabanggit na attorney.

"Sana naman mag kanin si attorney, para hindi lagi pizza kakainin natin. Suking suki na tayo dito eh" pav rereklamo nung isa.

" Favorite yata 'to ni attorney eh" the tallest guy said and shrugged, I went near them.

"The next time, you buy here I'll give you three boxes" I told them and called one of the staff inside.

I saw how their jaws dropped "I didn't mean to listen" I told them and gave a soft smile.

"Sino po kayo?"

Instead of answering, I gave them my business card.

They really look shock, upon realizing I'm the owner.

I  insturcted one of my employee to give them three large pizza, the next time they buy.

"May mabuting balita ako, kay attorney!" Sabi nung isa at nag pa alam na rin sila.

I drove off to my condo, happily. After a few minutes, I arrived at my condo and took a fresh bath. After a fresh bath I'm been in my seat for how long because I can't decide what should I wear? 

At the end I just wore a yellow gold satin dress and a pair of white high heels. This was from zara, it was a gift from them, so I need to take a picture again. 

While applying some make up my phone vibrated it was eisen kaya agad ko itong sinagot. 

[Asan ka na?] agad niyang bungad.