Chapter 10- The Ship is Sailing (part two)

"So you just came to brag how handsome you are?" Natatawang sabi ko habang nasa sasakyan kami.

"Sort of" pagsakay niya sa trip ko, at sinuot ang seatbelt.

"Where's your condo located?" He asked and looked at me. His eyes looked kinda tired today.

"You just dropped me to the nearest grocery" I told him and opened my phone.

His brows furrowed "I'm going to bake a cupcake" I told him while looking at my phone.

I heard the engine has started. I searched what was the easiest cupcake to bake.

"Aidan" napatingin naman ako sakaniya, pagkatawag ko sakaniya.

"Ahm.. sorry, was I too casual?" I asked him and bit my lower lip.

"It's okay. So you were saying?" He coldly asked. Minsan hindi ko na rin mabasa ang mood niya. Mostly he's cold at me, but when it comes to others he's not. Lalo na sa mga babae, he look really a snob person pero approachable siya sa mga babae.

I envy those, girls.

"What is your favorite cupcake?" I asked her and I was ready to search for the ingredients.

"I'm having a hard time here. I don't know what cupcake should I bake" I pouted.

"Why don't you start from the basic one?" he suggested and started driving. I shook my head "I do have a little background on baking, pero kasi maalam naman ako ng basic cupcake. I've already tried that. we'll be baking on friday, and I want to make something new" I told him while searching on the web.

I sighed, malapit na kami sa grocery store pero hindi pa rin ako nakakapili ano ang gagawin kong cupcake.

As we went inside the grocery store I went to the aisle three where the sugars are located. I searched for the cake flour but there's non. I think its better to go to a baking shop. para kumpleto na lahat.

I was about to talk to Aidan but when I turn around He was at near the candies, so I went near him. "I've already read that case. I don't think it's an abuse" he told on the other line. I was about to go back on the aisle three when he talked again "ofcourse, I'll be coming. Rest assured, Nami. We'll win this case"

I'm about to turn around, but before I could even do that he caught me. Good grief. Great.

"Some of the ingredients were not here, so I'm planning to go to a bake shop. Kumpleto kasi don," I awkwardly smile.

He had plans so, "I'll just take a taxi" I gave him a short smile, but his brows furrowed. He looked at his watch "Let's go" he firmly said and I followed him to the exit.

Hindi naman ganon ka-layo ang ang baking shop na pinupuntahan ko. As soon as I entered the bake shop, I automatically smelled the sweet scent of this shop which made me happy.

I was smiling while picking up the ingredients I will be needing.

"What are you going to bake?" I wasn't aware that he was following me, so I looked to him and tried to read his face. Was he in a hurry?

"Just a vanilla cupcake" I told him and continue on what I'm doing. I heard someone called at him so I was expecting that he'll go.

"hello nami?" he said and went somewhere.

I went to the counter and paid. After I pay I went out and saw Aidan leaning on the wall, waiting for me.

"Finish?" he asked me, as I nod my head. We went inside the car.

Tumikhim ako "Do you want to rest? I could drive" I presented because his eyes were tired today.

He just looked at me and drove off.