Chapter 23- Been, Accused.

"Meeting Adjourned" I told them and went out of the conference room. My secretary followed me until we've reached my office.

"Call the head of the accounting department. I want to know bill for today's month" I told her. Because something is really odd.

While waiting for the head of accounting department. I read the papers I need to sign within today.

I signed contracts for the employee. While waiting for Daisy, I compute the bills that I will be paying for today's month. 

I computed and I'll have to pay for almost thirty thousand pesos all in all, aside from the stuck for the pantry. 

"Ma'am wala po si Miss Almazan" Daisy told me and looked at me.

"How much are we going to pay again?" I asked her, as I shook my head. 

"Give me the sci. Kahit wala siya ngayon dito accounting department can function without her" I told her na para bang sasabog na ako dito. 

The heck? As far as I remember as I look at the chart hindi siya nag balance. I wonder what she did. 

I checked again the folder file for the past month, somethings really odd. I was too busy this past few months, because I was too focused on the lounging of my club and with my other business. Pirma pirma nalang ang ginawa ko without checking the content! 

Fucking, thala. CEO na ba ako nito. 

I was so frustrated with myself. Until Daisy went to my office and dropped at my table. 

"Should we hire a lawyer?" She suggested. 

"I'm not sure about that, Daisy.  Hindi naman ganoon ka laki ang business ko. I think I could handle like this situation. Hindi pa naman corporation" I told her and chuckled to ease my mood. 

Umalis na siya sa opisina ko at pumunta sa labas kung nasan ang desk niya. 

I compare the sci for the last three months and now. As far as I remember I promoted her three months ago. 

The heck fifty thousand for the rent expense?! my eyes widened as I looked at the sci for today's month.  For the last three months I don't see any problem, not until within today's month. 

And what the heck is this salaries expense? three million?! I do have a lot of employee's since I have three branches and one franchise of Beast pizza hub in the Philippines, four restaurant in the Philippines, then just the club... Nag papa sweldo naman ako, pero hindi naman umaabot sa three million. 

I scratched my head due to frustration. I should not attack her yet, I called my secretary to have a brief meeting with all the managers. 

"Ma'am should I hire a lawyer already?" Daisy asked while we're waiting for the managers. 

"It's okay" I calmly told her. Panibagong gastos naman e. 

Our meeting has started and I just got the report from their sells and all. The SCI doesn't really match with my own computation. 

After a stressful day at the office I went home to my condo when I received a text message from Eisen, saying they would come. 

I didn't expect that they'll come here too fast. 

As I open the door, I saw them...together with their bags. 

"May mga asawa na kayo, kay Thala pa rin kayo matutulog" Ashey teased them while they are setting up. Nag dala rin si Eisen ng pizza. 

"Oh soju, mukang kailangan na kailangan mo" Ashey told me and gave me a bottle of soju.  As she mixed her soju with yakult. 

"Ano problema natin?" Eisen asked as they all look at me.