Chapter 8- Second date

After the bgc with my squad I focused on academic so are them. We got busier doing our thing. We also barely chat on our group chat.  Sometimes I'm studying law term.

I'm on my way to have a cup of tea with my mom at tagaytay. My finals just finished yesterday, so I will be able to have a cup of tea with her.

I'm having a sound trip while on my way to tagaytay.

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you

The song was really nice. But it would be nicer if you have a boyfriend.

'I've been watching all the stars that fall down. Wishing you would be mine' I sing with the song while driving.

As I arrived at the starbucks I automatically see my mom seating beside the huge glass. I waved my hands to the air when she see me. I ordered first before seating infront of her.

"You've already ordered?" She asked me, as I nod my head. And they called my name which means my order is ready.

"How are you?" I asked my mom. Wondering what would she tell me, today. Aside from the second date.

"I'm doing good. What about you? your finals just finished?" she asked.

"Part ka pa rin ba ng dean lister?" she added.

I slowly nod my head and looked at her "Our finals just ended last friday, and based on my performances and quizes. I think  I'll still be a dean lister" I told her. Well, I can't say that I'm a dean lister when our grades is not yet released.

"Good. Your dad will be home on your birthday. And I'm already planning how your birthday will be" She smiled at me.

"I hope its not something grand" I told her and took a sip on the tea I ordered.

"Wala kang bakasyon ano? don't worry let's buy the things you'll be needed" She assured me.

"Baking equipments. kulang kulang pa ako" I told her, as she nod her head. "Your baking skills are quite good" which made me blushed

"Of course, I'm your daughter after all" I gave her a short chuckled.

"Up for the second date?" She asked.

"Sure" I told her and took a sip on my tea. It's not really, I wanted to. But its a different feeling when you have accompany.

Hanggang second date lang naman...

My mom told me a lot of storied before we part ways. Tho I'm on a vacation right now, and I'm planning if we could have an outing with my friends. While searching for a beach, I remembered that they are busy, too. So I decided to watch baking on my social media.

While watching I received a message from aidan. I checked it out.

aidanlvrz: My mom just verified that we'll be having a second date?

My jaw just literally dropped after reading his message. I blinked thrice if it was real, because after bgc we never messaged one another, or see each other.

I replied.

fhallathalia: Yes. I just arrived at manila, after confirming with my mom.

I just blinked twice he already have a replied.

aidanlvrz: Let's just have a simple dinner?

fhallathalia: Sure

aidanlvrz: I'll meet you at the lobby of your condo tomorrow six in the evening.