Meri Behen Aap Sabke Liye Kon Hain...

Cheetah was standing with folding hands and beside him haseena and others were standing bowing there head down...except pushpaji ammi bacause they were elders...

HM-chee...(haseena tried to speak)

CC-di chup rahiye aap...hum baat kar rahe haina...(showing her palm)

HM-par su...(again tried to speak)

CC-di room mein jaakar bethiye...humne kaha na hume aapse baat nahi karni hume inlogose baat karni hain...(loudly enough to make her scared)

Haseena went to her room and prayed for cheetah not take any wrong step to keep his sister away from others...on other side cheetah was still looking at them...when karishma came forwards and spokeup...

KS-ch...cheetah tumhe jo saza deni hain tum do hume...ye hum deserve kartey hain...

Santosh too came in front of him...while tears were continuously flowing...

SS-haan tu...tu jo bolega woh hum karenge...tu sirf bol...

Cheetah came towards santosh keeping his hands at back...while santosh looked down with silent tears...

CC-haath aage kijiye...(coldly)

SS-ma...matlab...

CC-haath aage kijiye...(loudly)

Santosh nodded and pulled out her hand in front of cheetah...she closed her eyes tightly as she knew what was coming up for her...cheetah pulled out the stick and was about bit her...but threw it down and hugged santosh...

CC-aap pass huyi santuji...(with tears)

Santosh parted away and looked at him in shock...and he nodded...

CC-aap pass huyi santuji...aap di ke paas jaa sakti hain...

Santosh nodded and ran away to her sister...cheetah moved towards veyom and stood in front of him...he looked down...

VS-bolo cheetah...hum kya kare humare behna ko phirse paana keliye...

Cheetah bought a plate full of chillies whereas haseena to came down...all looked at him in shock as veyom can't tolerate spicy food...

HM-cheetu tumhe pata haina bhai ko teekha sehen nahi hota...phir bhi mirchi...

Veyom took one of the chillies and bought it near his mouth...he closed his eyes and took a bite...he instantly opened his eyes and looked at cheetah who was smiling...

CC-maaf kiya aapko...

VS-ye...ye mirch meethi hain...sweet chillies hain...

CC-haan veyom bhai...ye mirch chocolate se banayi huyi hain...

Haseena smiled and took a sigh of relief...but soon her smile faded as he moved towards karishma...cheetah gave her knife...

KS-ye...ye ky...kya...

CC-kaatiye nas khudki...

HM-k...kya bol rahe ho cheetu...

KS-hu...hum kartey hain...

Karishma was about to cut wrist but cheetah took the knife and kept it on side of table....

CC-pass ho gayi aap karishma maddam...aap di ke paas jaa sakti hain....

Karishma went and hugged haseena tightly...whereas cheetah went towards anubhav...anubhav looked at haseena and haseena looked at him...anubhav blinked his eyes in assurance whereas haseena nodded...cheetah forwarded her the bottle while anubhav looked at him in shock...

AS-p...poison...

HM-cheetu...

CC-peejiye ye...aur saabit kijiye apna pyaar...

Anubhav nodded and took a sip with trembling hands...he looked at cheetah while cheetah was...

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

While cheetah was smiling...anubhav again tested making everyone shocked...haseena snatched it...

HM-y..ye aap kya kar rahe hain anu...zeher hain...

AS-par meetha hain...

HM-meetha...

Haseena took the sip and looked at anubhav then at cheetah in shock...

HM-ye...ye toh rose water haina...

CC-haan di...ye gulab jal hain...hume pata tha jiju aapke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hain...isliye uss bottle mein humne gulab jal daalkar bahar poison ka sticker laga diya...

HM-pagle dara dete ho hume...(hugged cheetah and then anubhav)

All had a family hug...!!

.

.

.

Upcoming-Santosh realized her love for Cheetah...

Sorry for the late...Hope you will like it...