Propose...

Guyssssssss....aaj sabka sabra khatam hoga...aaj anuseena ek honewaale hain...so sab pura padhna nahi toh aage ka chappy kuch samaj nahi ayega...aur haan ye chappy thoda short hain...

HM-billu...sab taiyaar haina...

BC-ji maddam...

HM-billu kitni baat kaha hain maddam mat kaha karo...(irritadely)

BC-sorry di...

HM-hmm...sab kaha hain...

BC-apne apne room mein...

HM-toh hum abb call kartey hain...

BC-mein chala...

HM-good bye...

BC-kadar hi nahi hain meri...

Billu was about to leave but stopped hearing Haseena...

HM-thankyou billu...aur ye lo...(giving chocolate)

BC-thankyou...bye...

HM-hmm...(gave a smile)

BC left from there...haseena took her phone and called...

HM-hello...kya aap yaha ayenge humare mansion...hume kuch batana hain aapko...

P-hum...kya hua haseena...aap thik hain...

HM-ji hum thik hain...aap yaha aiye na...

P-ji hum arahe hain...

HM-bye...(happily)

HM kept the phone and wore the another dress as she was tired handling the lehenga...

HM-perfect...(looking herself in mirror)abb hum garden mein jaate hain nahi toh bell bajegi toh sabko shak ho jayega...

HM quietly went from there not before checking muskan sleeping...HM was waiting for him eagerly...when she saw a light of car...she went there...

P-kya hua haseena...aapne hume yaha kyun bulaya...

HM-woh avtarji...hume aapko kuch batana hain...

AK-haan bataiye na...

HM-chaliye jaldi...(held his hand)

HM held his hand and pulled him in center of the garden...and guess what MPT were hiding somewhere and looking what exactly they are doing...

AK-yaha kyun lekar aai aap hume...

HM-aapko kuch dikhana bhi hain aur batana bhi hain...

HM snapped her fingers and pointed towards sky...he looked up to see a shocking reaction on his face...

he looked up to see a shocking reaction on his face

MPT members looked up and were shocked...AS was having tears...AK turned to see HM seating on her knees with a rose...

AK-haseena...(wishpered)

HM-will you marry me...

AK-yup...of course...

MPT members went from there disheartedly...AK hugged HM and she hugged him back...

AK-I love you...

HM-I love you too...

AK kissed her forehead and bid her good bye...she also left for her room and was happy as Avtar accepted her proposal...she slept hugging her pillow...

.

.

.

.

Upcoming-Visiting CID Beauro and a Shocking Truth...

Kaisa laga mera majjak...please mujhe marna mat...*baby face*...Sorry for the late update...Hope you will like it...