Party...

Next Day...

MM-mumma...aapne party kyun rakhi...aapko pata hain na mujhe heavy dresses nahi pasand...

HM-baccha...ye humne nahi aapke bade papa ne rakhi hain...chalo...aap tayar ho gayi hain abb jao aur chote papa ya bhaiya ke saath ruko...hum tayar hoke aate hain...

MM-ok...

MM went outside...

HM went to washroom and got ready...she came out rubbing her wet hairs...she stood near mirror...

HM-wow...bhaijaan aapki choice kya mast hain...(she said looking at herself in mirror)

She took her hair dryer and start blowing on her hair...she was just looking like angel without makeup too...when she felt two cold hands on her waist which were causing shiver run down her spines...she closed her eyes to feel the love, warmth of that back hug...by description you might have guessed...yes it is Anubhav...she opened her eyes and smiled...she gasped as he was smelling her hair...he made her sit and took bangles and slowly put down in her hands gazing her with smile...he kissed her hand...he took necklace and wore in her neck gazing her through mirror who was gazing him already with a smile and dimple...he kissed her neck and nuzzled his nose on her neck making her eyes close...he took the hair dryer and blowed her hair...it was almost done and now he took hair curl machine and started curling her lower hair...her hairstyle was done in one step only...only in curls she was looking like a princess...he took a small white diamond bindi and applied between her eyebrows...and kissed her forehead to which she smiled...he took the earrings and wore in her ears and kissed her earlobes making her gasp as that was most sensitive part...he took the colour lipbalm and applied on her lips and kissed her mole beside her lips making shivers run down her spine...he made her stand and kept her one leg on his knees and took the anklets...he wore her anklets and kissed her ankle making her squirm under his touch...he stood up and took dupatta and placed on her shoulder and pinned up...he placed a soft kiss on her shoulder and looked to see haseena who is being nervous...he took the diamond waist band and wore on her stomach and placed a soft but sunsual kisses on her bare waist and was moving forward and finally placed a kiss on her navel to which she gasp...he stood up and kissed her innocent eyes which were showing lots of love, care, anger, hate and many more...he cupped her cheeks with his both hands and pecked her nose...she finally opened her eyes to see no one was there...yes it was her illusion...she placed her hand on her forehead...she looked at herself to see she is already ready...

HM-hum paagal ho gaye hain...(hitting her forehead)

HM took her phone and went down...while coming from stairs spotlight fell on her...she looked up too see everyone looking at her especially AS who is completely lost in her...HM unknowingly blushed under his intense gaze...while coming down this background was played...

Tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon
Kehna chaahun bhi to tumse kya kahun

Tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon
Kehna chaahun bhi to tumse kya kahoon

Kisi zabaan mein bhi woh lafz hi nahin
Ke jinmein tum ho kya tumhein bata sakoon

She went near TC and asked him how is she looking...he indicated her that she was looking fabulous...

Main agar kahoon tumsa haseen
Qaynaat mein nahi hai kahin

Tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuchh bhi nahin
Tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon

She went to MC and hugged her from behind...MC kissed her forehead...AS was still lost in her...

Shokhiyon mein doobi yeh adaayein
Chehre se jhalki huyi hain