Once he hears the door close again, Liam turns to Louis who is sitting on the couch smirking, Liam rolls his eyes and turns his attention to Zayn who is currently alternating between chewing on his lip and his thumb. Liam rests a hand on Zayn's thigh, “you alright, Love?” he asks slowly, Zayn nods, but doesn't stop chewing on his thumb, Liam sighs and wraps him in a hug, “we'll figure this out, promise” he murmurs pressing sweet kisses down Zayn's jaw, grinning when his boyfriend shivers slightly. Louis clearing his throat makes Liam pull away, “you need something Lou?” he asks politely, although all he wants is to be alone with Zayn again, Louis grins, “unfortunately yes. I've been in contact with management, and while they are understanding of this whole situation they want you to be back on the road. They're giving you another two weeks. Then the tour picks up again, Jason is making the announcement today” he explains apologetically. Liam groans and flops back against the couch, he knew this was coming, expected it sooner if he's being honest, but he doesn't want to leave Zayn, not yet, not when his boy is still fragile, and needs crutches to get around. Zayn coming on the tour with him would make Liam feel best, but he has a feeling the slightly older boy won't be up for the tour, knows deep down that Zayn's going to choose to stay home. “Sorry, Li” Louis murmurs, standing up, “I'll get out of your hair. See you guys later” he adds before disappearing, Liam hears the door open and close again a moment later.

Liam turns to Zayn, who is staring into space, his gaze unfocused as he chews on his thumb again, Liam furrows his eyebrows, “Zayn?” he asks gently, and Zayn swings his head to face him, slowly. “What are you thinking about?” Liam asks and Zayn shrugs, “Eleanor, you, tour, my stupid, broken leg” he mumbles, Liam nods slowly, “can you tell me a little more?” he asks, gently. Zayn sighs and burrows himself into Liam a little, which Liam happily allows, “I just can't stop thinking about how Eleanor hated me enough to get me run over by a van, and I just hope whatever Tanner is planning works” Zayn starts, pressing his face into Liam's chest a little. Liam nods and drops a kiss to his head, waiting for Zayn to continue, “then I keep thinking about you and how I don't want to be away from you. I don't want you to go back on tour, I know it's selfish of me, but I want to keep you all to myself” Zayn adds, looking up at Liam. Liam bites his lip, “then come with me?” he murmurs, but Zayn's shaking his head, before Liam even finishes his thought, he expected it, honestly, but he doesn't have to like it. “I just don't think I can Li, I'm in too much pain, I can't really fly like this, plus I need to get to work on some new artwork and get it to Astrid” Zayn sighs. Liam pouts but nods and wraps his arms around Zayn tightly, but mindful of his injuries, Zayn lets out a content noise and burrows into Liam, “I understand all that baby, but I want to hire you security, when I leave, how does that sound?” Liam asks. Zayn pulls out of his chest to frown at him, and Liam chuckles carding a hand through Zayn's hair, “just until everything with You Know Who is sorted out, I just need you to be safe” he mumbles. Zayn nods slowly after that, and Liam grins, “good, now what do you want to do today?” Liam asks, effectively changing the subject.

They've been watching movies since Louis left, Zayn burrowed into Liam's side cocooned into a blanket, his head resting on his chest, Liam smiles down at him, and gently moves some of the hair off his still slightly bruised face. Zayn scrunches up his nose at that and moves his gaze away from the TV to look up at Liam, “sorry, Love. You hungry, it's after lunchtime” Liam murmurs, before leaning down to kiss Zayn's lips. Zayn kisses back, before biting his lip as they pull away and nodding. Liam grins and moves to get up but Zayn pouts and makes grabby hands at him, Liam chuckles but shakes his head, “you stay here, keep watching Spiderman, and I'll go make lunch” he says, dropping a kiss to Zayn's head. Zayn huffs and pouts but nods slowly, and Liam only looks back at his boy twice while he walks to the kitchen. Liam's pulling out ingredients when his phone buzzes in his pocket, he sets the cheese down on the counter to pull it out, seeing he has a text from Zayn, he shakes his head fondly as he opens it to read it over.
From Zaynie: I love you, just thought you should know
Liam chuckles, stepping backwards out of the kitchen to shake his head at Zayn, who's grinning at him, phone in hand, from the couch, “I love you too, you dork” Liam teases, before stepping back into the kitchen and filling a pot with water, setting it on the stove and turning it on.

Zayn's humming as he eats and Liam is pretty sure it's the cutest thing he's ever seen in his life, he's taking distracted bites of his own meal, as he watches Zayn eating his. “This is soo good Li, oh my God” Zayn mumbles around a mouthful, Liam chuckles, “it's just macaroni and cheese, Love” he laughs. Zayn shrugs, “yea, but I've never had it like this before” he mumbles Liam grins, “it's my mum's recipe, I'll have to tell her you approve” he teases. Zayn bites his lip, and Liam still finds it the most incredibly attractive thing Zayn does, ever, “why have you never made me this before?” Zayn asks, eyes staring at Liam, as he takes another large bite of his lunch, Liam shrugs, “never had the chance, Babe” he answers, taking a bite of his own. Zayn nods, and scoops a few more mouthfuls up, before he sets his fork down beside his bowl and reaches a hand out for Liam. Liam chuckles, and wonders for a moment what Zayn's up to, but reaches his own hand towards him, Zayn grins and laces their fingers together, before he picks his fork back up and continues to practically inhale the macaroni Liam had made. Liam watches him for a few more seconds, unable to keep the fond smile off his face, and thinks again about how glad he is that Zayn's ok, that he woke up, all in one piece (for the most part).
_____________________________________________________________________________
A/N: I figured everyone could use an update right now. 
So I really don't know what to say about the whole Zayn leaving situation. It sucks, but Zayn's doing what he feels is right for him, and I really just hope he's ok in the end of all this. I know this is hard, for us too and I can't imagine how Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry are feeling right now. But I do know if any of you feel like you need to talk I'm here, drop me a message, leave a coment anything, I love you all and want everyone to be ok. In the words of HIgh School Musical we're all in this together.
Zayn will still feature in my writing...I don't care, he's a part of this, always will be. In fact I accidentally (on purpose) started another Ziam story a week ago, and I may start posting it soon.
As always I love you guys, thanks for reading...if you leave comments I'll love you even more
xoxo