5

I almost posted by acidente the first chapter of Wish You Back Because the covers are both black 😭

Alexa play I Wish You Back by Han Jisung.

Tw for this chapter:
Anxiety attack

—————

Jeongin jumped in surprise at the tap on his shoulders almost hitting the older's chin as he turned around.

Changbin stepped back with a sly smile and his hands up, chuckling.

"Damn, boy, I'm here in peace."

"Changbin Hyung.", the younger sighed, rolling his eyes. "You scared me, what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, it's almost midnight."

Jeongin smiled, softening his voice.

"I know, I was done with today's vocal lessons and thought I'd come practice a bit the choreo for the comeback, I can't stop a lot, you know."

The shorter wrinkled his nose.

"Don't overwork yourself, Innie, it's not worth it, you're fine doing everything you do already."

Lies.

He didn't work enough.

"I know, Hyung. I'll be going back soon."

When Changbin came back from the studio, two hours later, after recording a bit and messing with some lyrics, he heard sounds coming from the same practice room.

Chan's voice kept running around in his mind since he had asked him about their youngest member.

Was Chan right?

He slowly opened the door, realizing the sounds was his heavy breathing. The boy was staring at the mirror, head in his hands and shoulders moving too fast for Changbin to not worry.

"Innie?"

His head turned so fast the older was scared he had gotten hurt.

"O-oh, H-Hyung. What are you still d-doing here?"

"Came back from the studio, are you alright?"

The shorter closed the door, walking quickly to him, who just waved his hands in front of his face.

"Just tired, I-i didn't realize I had danced so hard, I-it's hard to breathe." He gulped, flinching slightly as Changbin tried to grab his hand.

The shorter watched as his little brother curled into a ball, breathing not slowing down and eyes closing fiercely.

Shit.

He shakily grabbed his phone, not knowing exactly who to call.

He just had to call someone.

—————

"Why on earth are you still awake?" Felix groaned, slapping Chan's head on the couch, the TV on on some random movie and their leader trying to get bigger eye bags.