CH: 15 Tell me more (Still Liam POV)

Start from the beginning

He showed me the picture.

"This is Faith's store, these are the regulars that would come in, the Dealership guy, the bakery guy, the nursing home guy, the older pharmacy guy, and some of the other regulars who live in the area, but you see this tall guy right here, he's the one I'm talking about," Richard said pointing to the guy he was referring to.

I looked at who he was pointing out, and he didn't fit the description of any of the guys Faith told me about; I also noticed that the other guys I previously visited were also in the picture.

"Could you send me that picture?" I asked him.

He raised a brow, and his eyes widened to what I said.

"Are you undercover or something?" He asked me.

"Huh, you think I'm a cop?" I asked him.

Richard took a step back, looked me up and down.

"No, I don't, but you're a little curious. Listen, if you're with that freaking guy from that picture-" He started to say, but I raised a hand.

"I'm not; you said Faith is missing, and you think that he's the one that has to do with it, right? " I asked Richard.

"Yeah, but to be fair, I don't see why you need the picture, like what's the reason? I've told this to the police already, so if you think it's going to make a difference if you do, then go for it, but I have not seen this man once since Faith went missing, at all whatsoever." Richard said in a serious tone.

I widened my eyes at what Richard said.

"You've never seen him again?" I asked him.

"No, never. You see these other guys in the picture, I've seen them all, including the bakery guy, he brings me cookies other bake goods." Richard said a tint of red appeared on his cheeks.

Was he blushing?

"But this guy, he disappeared, I haven't seen him around, I remember his face exactly, so-" I cut off Richard.

"You remembered his face?" I asked him.

"Yes?" He said.

"Would you be able to sit in for a sketch?" I asked him.

His eyes widened.

"Um, yeah. Of course, I can, something happened to her, and no one is getting answers about it; I know the woman Pam is fighting to get the case worked on, she's been working hard on spreading the news, but still, she's not a major person or platform, so I'll help any way I can." Richard said.

I could hear the truth in his voice.

"It's the least I could do because maybe if I had the guts to tell Faith in front of him, not caring he was there, Faith would still be in her store today," Richard said.

"It's not your fault. Honestly, and don't blame yourself. You don't know people's intentions, and he could have done something to you if you had shown inference instead of being sneaky and observing him. We don't know what kind of person he is, and if he has anything to do with Faith, then he's dangerous, okay?" I said to Richard.

He nodded his head with a weary, sad look.

"I'll text you the picture; when do you want to do the sketch?" He asked me.

"I'll let you know; we'll make a plan on the day to do it; it'll most likely be tomorrow, by the way; this is my phone number," I said to him, giving him my number.

"Text me if you notice anything strange going on, okay?" I said to him.

"Yes. I got it. Um, if you need any baked goods, I recommend Carlton's Bakery." Richard said, blushing.

"Hm, got a crushed on Carlton?" I asked.

"Uh..." He said, looking away.

"It's probably weird; I mean, he's probably won't be interested." He said.

"Well, he's bisexual, and you won't know until you try; I mean, if he's bringing you bake goods, maybe he's interested," I said.

Richard's eyes widened.

"Wait, you've met Carlton? How, and he's bi?" He asked me.

"Richard, don't tell me you never notice- you know what, don't answer that; I'll text you later, okay. Get back to work before you get in trouble." I said to him.

Richard nodded and walked away.

I let out a sigh.

Yeah, that kid is not the one that did anything to Faith.

Who the hell is this guy in the picture?

I'm going to have to meet with the others soon.

I continued shopping and left the market, heading towards the nursing home.

How am I going to talk to Nate? or even Jimmy? So far, it's been going my way, but we'll see.

I'll just hope for the best.

I arrived at the location of the nursing home and parked my car.

I got out and walked towards the entrance, trying to figure out a way to figure out how to talk to his Nate guy.

This is a nursing home, so the people here will be expecting me to either talk about admitting someone in, seeing someone in here, or having some questions.

The sliding doors opened for me, and I walked in.

"Hello, welcome to sunny isles nursing home." The man behind the desk said.

Now, why the hell would they call this place Sunny Isles?

I walked up to the guy behind the desk to talk to the man behind the desk.

He had a name tag on that said Nate.

"Oh, this is perfect; hi, I have a few questions?" I asked with a smile.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Liam has a few questions, I see, but we will see what happens in the next chapter. The next chapter will also be in Liam's POV.

VOTE & COMMENT!!

-Kassandra Vivu