"This nigga here."

"My boy left to get it in on Christmas!"

"So it's just me all alone this winter? Fuckin losers, I hate all of you."

"Y'all sound weird as fuck."

"Ma, Whatchu look like. So I can see if Ty had to see it through."

"Bitch- hold on I'll be back for yo ass."

You took off the headset as the phone finally picked up. "Hello?" The voice spoke unsurely.

"Shi!" You replied back thankfully. You could just feel the glowering over the phone.

You heard a vey deep sigh come from her end of the phone, that's when you knew, you fucked up. "First off, are you safe?" You nodded your head at first, then spoke up.

"Yes."

"Okay. Good. Now, where were your little roach antennas when you thought it would be a good fuckin jolly idea to sneak your little ass out the fuckin house, like, it's not three in the got damn morning?" She spewed in a fit of rage.

You just had to sit there in silence for a little bit while you heard her repeatedly breathing extra hard. Waiting on your answer... "I'm sorry." That was it...

"If you don- Y-N! What the hell are you doing out? Why did you leave your phone? Why're you not back?" She stressed over the phone. You felt really bad— it wasn't Shinobu's job to babysit.

You sauntered over to Ty's gaming chair and mindlessly watched his character sit in the sidelines, waiting for the next game. "Shinobu, I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking when I decided to up and leave. I was past the point of angry and was blinded by my sense of pride and priorities, that I wasn't thinking how much of a burden I would be causing everyone. Especially you. I am so very sorry." It was quiet on her side and for a moment, you thought she had hung up.

"... mm, I guess. I accept your apology. Where are you at now?" She asked, relaxed but still angry.

You hummed and looked around Ty's room, "I don't know how to explain it well without it sounding... y'know bad," sitting down and twisting yourself around in the chair. She ushered you to go on with a hum of her own.

You brushed your tongue over your top teeth, "I should probably start from the beginning: so there was a problem and I addressed it, because y'know, what the fuck. Then y'know I was mad and left the house and went to the park, and I was chillin and doin me or whateva; taking deep breaths and stuff... then I met up with Bryce, I didn't seek him out he saw me and approached me and started talking to me. I let it slide since he wasn't being weird... then he started getting weird and did some weird things and now I'm at this guys house whom I met a few months ago!" You finished and it was awfully quiet on Shinobu's end.

Shinobu blew a sigh and even laughed a bit, "I feel like I've told you before that you suck at explaining right?" You relaxed as you sunk into the chair to laugh. "So basically you ran into ole dusty, then followed basically another stranger to his house, right?" She said. And she wasn't wrong it just felt wrong the way she worded it.

"Well when you put it like that godDAMN!" You huff dramatically over the phone, but still finding a way to smile.

She giggled and you heard some movement go on in the back, "Well as long as you're safe, that's really all I'm worried about." You nodded and hummed along to her as you heard the sound of her keys jingling. "Okay, since you're good I got your alibi," You sat up and waited for her to go on, as you heard her close a door. "I came to pick you up because we were doing the finishing touches for presents for some people, and you just so happened to spend the night since it was late, but you was just being DUMB and left your phone. Also, I ended up buying some gift cards for your parents and they are under your right back tire, y'know to make it believable." She voiced, being stern but thoughtful at the same time.