𝟣𝟪

"Do you understand what I'm dealing with, because of the mess you made? Why're you always trying to fuck me over?"

.

.

.

"... But I'm committed to her, I love her."

"If that's the case you wouldn't have called me up and came over... That would only mean you still love me too, Hunny."

————

"Ty can I borrow your phone?" You asked as you stood in the doorway of his room.

You didn't want to go home in fear that Bryce would be on the lookout, and the scariest one too. Your parents were probably home.

Hell on earth for real.

So you were at Ty's apartment, solely because it was around the block, and you really needed to get out of the cold. He told you to get comfy as he gave you a tour of his place, and when you went back to the living room to sit and think over how bad you were on his couch, he came back and gave you a plethora of blankets and covers. Right before he turned around to go make you a hot drink.

Hospitality was ten-out of-ten, honestly.

"Yea, here hold on." He said as he paused his 2k and took off his headset. As he tried to fish his phone out of his pocket you began slightly rocking back and forth in a more or less than awkward manner. Ty took a quick glance at you twice before actually staring at you, "... You act like I'm bout to whoop you." He laughed as he handed you his unlocked phone.

You sucked your teeth, "I'm on guard. I just got assaulted." Enunciating as you went to the phone app. He scratched his head and pushed his lips inwards, totally forgetting why you were even here.

"My fault, this does seem a lil sketchy." He replied sorry-like, while you just hummed and typed in one of the few numbers you know. "Hungry as a bitch right now. I'll be back." He grumbled, running a hand through his locs as he brushed past you. Shrugging, you just went further into his room while you waited for someone to pick up. You looked at his Tv and saw his paused game, then looked at his very lonely headset.

It had to be done.

You picked up the headset and put it on, while the phone was still up to your ear. "Aye, is anybody on here?" You asked while you were on the second ring.