𝟣𝟥

(For the outfit just imagine the most basic simplest outfit that you can think of 😁)

It-

- Was going on five o'clock, and Rengoku offered to pick you up.

Mitsuri said to come at anytime but everything was going to be ready at six-thirty.

Mitsuri had quite some things planned for the sleepover. She was just really excited about it and you're just glad that she's happy.

Now, at the moment you as making sure you had everything packed and ready to go. You was zipping up your bag right before you got a text on your phone, and not long after the doorbell rang.

You picked up your bag and phone and ran downstairs to set your things down. Then you ran all the way to your parents room to let them know you were leaving.

"Alright, be safe. Call us if you need anything."

"Bye! Love you!" You said before running back to the door and slipping on your shoes.

You opened the door to see Rengoku shutting off his phone and smiling at you. "Hey, you ready to go?" He asked. You nodded your head and grabbed your bag and walked out of the door, turning around so you could close it.

Once, you were done locking up the house, you turned back around to see Rengoku holding your bag. "Aww you really are a gentleman," You poked his side and he smiled softly.

You two were walking to his car, "We have time before it actually starts, so can we waste some time."

"You wanna go on a fool's errand?" He asked as he popped the trunk and set your bag in.

"Did you just call me a fool?"

"NO!" He turned to you as he shut the trunk. "It's another way for saying, wasting time."

You smiled, "I know what it means, I just wanted to mess with you." You said over your shoulder as you walked to the passenger side.

He followed close behind you, "What are you doing?" You asked him.

"I want to open the car door for you," He smiled as he opened the door.

"Just so sweet," You smiled and got in the car. He shut your door and got in on his side.

You both put on your seatbelts, "So where are we going first?" He asked as he started up his car.