𝟢𝟤

Your outfit

Your outfit

It's-

- Been two months now. School, as far as you know has been going good. The internship with your Dad has been chill, you've just been chilling in the lounge most of the time. But of course you're learning.

You have lunch with your little underlings and your group. And you've had little to no interaction with Rengoku, if anything you could be at the peak of your life.

Now, you were walking to school with Bryce.

Bryce Stunhill. He was your new neighbor's son. He was a senior as well, but he was only in your gym class. Your meeting with him the first time was. . . Different. Especially since you were aware.

Once he came down the steps and seen you, you could've swore he was undressing you in his mind. And every chance you two spoke his eyes trailed down to your glossed lips.

You felt like you had power or something knowing your neighbor lusted over you. At first sight, at that.

And yea, he was a white boy.

He was cool or whatever, definitely had a little crush on you. You both got past that and became good friends, yet your friends didn't quite like him. And each party avoided each other.

You guess it's alright. Not everyone is supposed to be friends. Right?

"Y/n." You hummed in response not taking your eyes off your phone.

You were currently being a feen for more snacks, and was trying to ask Sanemi's mean ass for some in the group chat. To which it turned into a grocery list, because the others wanted something too.

"You should come to this party my boy is throwing in three weeks." Bryce asked. Your interest was piqued. It's been a while since you've been to a party.