Last Kiss |51|

Começar do início

Mobius opened the door fully, "Come on in. Welcome back."

Stephen inhaled a large breath as he stepped in, he felt so weird to be back in this place. It stayed the same, nothing changed. Loki sat down his bag of Doritos, Stephen chuckled, he was still obsessed with Doritos. "Stephen... what are you doing here?" Loki asked in pure confusion.

Stephen had his hands in his pockets, he shrugged. "I wasn't going to leave you forever... how's Tony?"

Mobius and Loki looked at each other, they had the same sad frown. "He's not doing too hot..." Mobius softly said, he avoided eye contact with everyone. Stephen frowned too, "It's because of his father, right?"

Mobius made a balancing gesture with his hands, "Yes and no... it's complicated."

"Is he... here?"

The loud noise of Loki putting his hand in the Doritos bag caused everyone to look at him, "Yes he's here. He hasn't left his room in awhile." Loki said.

Stephen's eyes trailed to the hallway, he approached Tony's door and knocked.

"Come in." Tony's voice sounded frail. Stephen slowly opened the door, gradually peeking his head through the crack. Tony was at his desk, he was designing an Iron Man suit. Stephen stood by the doorway, he wasn't sure how Tony will react.

"Tony."

Tony looked up from his invention, his eyes filled with fear. He shook it off and relaxed into a cold expression, he looked back down and continued working, "What do you want?" He quickly asked.

"Um..." Stephen rubbed the back of his neck, he looked around the room while saying, "I was wondering if you canceled our cruise for next week?"

Tony stopped what he was doing, he was thinking. "I forgot about that." He said, nothing came after. "Yeah... are we still doing it?"

"Sure. We can do it."

"Really?"

"'Mhm." Tony's shortness with him made Stephen feel awful. He felt practically ignored and shaded with guilt.

After a minute of standing in silence... Stephen confessed, "I miss you."

"Everyone does."

He didn't feel like responding to that, Tony didn't want to talk with him at all, and he had to accept that. He left the room, gently shutting the door. He sighed as he walked through the hallway. "Any luck?" Mobius questioned, Stephen shook his head, "Nope."

"Well." Mobius clinked his mug with a tiny plate, "Do you want some tea? I have some more to spare."

Stephen hesitated to say, "I better go... it's nice to see all of you." He walked up to the front door and paused, he looked back at his old friends. "Can you give me Tony's new number? We need to sort out the details for the cruise."

——

"Knocky-knockyyy~" Mobius was trying to be playful for his friend, Tony. He opened the door because Tony didn't say anything. "Did you bring any food?" Tony clicked two metal parts together, it created a robotic hand. "I did." Mobius didn't have anything in his hands, which Tony noticed. "Hm, so where is it?" Tony was aggravated from early, so his tone was very harsh.