𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

*coughs* Hello guys I'm back after playing Genshin till 1am
Well funny enough I caught a cold and got my period in one fucking day
I also had to break up with my girlfriend yesterday cuz I realised that I don't like her in a romantic way, I hope she's doing okay :/
Anyways imma try to write a chapter really quickly it's 5pm for me rn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

"So partner, what should we do now?"
"I really didn't think this through at all..." I muttered. "What do you mean by that?"
"Well... first of all I didn't think that you would appear in front of me." I said as she realised that she was still on top of me. "Woop- sorry!" She said as she quickly got up and helped me up as well. I rubbed my back since it still hurt alot due to the impact she created while jumping at me.

"And second of all, I didn't think that you would willingly go into a relationship with me."
"Why not?" She asked as she tilted her head. Isn't it obvious? Because you're too perfect for someone like me.
"I don't know. It just seemed like a dream that would never come true." I answered instead.

"Well it is reality now, isn't it?" She said. I nodded,"I guess it is..."
"C'mon now, we gotta enjoy our time now! Let's watch a movie." She said as she dragged me to my couch. As soon as she did though, the bell rang.
"Do you expect someone?" She asked as she looked at the door. I shook my head,"Only the pizza I ordered."

I went to the door and payed off the guy that delivered the pizza. I thanked him as he walked away again and I walked in with the pizza. I put it on the table in front of the couch as Ibuki was searching through movies. She sighed,"None of them seem interesting. What are they even producing all the time if they all look so boringggg." I sat down next to her and looked through the movies with her.

After a long while of searching a movie we found one that seemed interesting. I got myself more comfortable as I felt Ibuki lean to my arm. Ibuki then and there made some comments about the movie and I giggled at them. It was a bit awkward especially knowing that I wasn't alone anymore. That I have someone by my side that I actually love. But it made me happy nevertheless.

We continued to watch the movie and I ate the pizza during that. I ordered a pizza for Ibuki as well since it would be really stupid sitting there and eating a pizza alone while the person was hungry next to you.
As we finished up the pizza and the movie ended it was 10pm. We had school tomorrow and I didn't feel like waking up in the morning feeling like shit because I only had 4 hours of sleep.

"I'm tired." I said as Ibuki turned her head to me. "Wanna go to sleep then?" She asked. "Would be great." I answered as we headed to my bedroom to go to sleep.

As soon as I laid down Ibuki snuggled up to me and closed her eyes,"Good night."
"Good night." I said back as I fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes as well.

I woke up in the morning as I heard my usual alarm ring. I got up as I realised that Ibuki wasn't here anymore. I got up as I smelled somthing...burning in the kitchen??
I rushed to the kitchen as I saw Ibuki trying to make some pancakes but she failed noticing that the pancakes slowly burned on so the one side was... pretty burned.

I rushed over to her,"Oh Y/n- Good morning... haha..." she said as she held both of her pointers on each others. "I tried making some pancakes for breakfast... I guess the first ones didn't work out that well..." she explained.
I sighed in relief,"It smelled as if my kitchen was on fire- I'm glad its just the burned pancakes though."

I went over to her and planted a small kiss on her cheek,"Don't forget to turn the pancakes this time." I reminded her.
"Will do!" She said as she continued making pancakes as I got dressed.
As I came out of the bathroom she placed 4 pancakes on each plate and put them on the table with some chocolate syrup and some freshly cut strawberries that I didn't know I even had.

I tilted my head,"Since when did I have strawberries?" "Never, I just freshly bought them." She explained. "Ohhh that makes sense." I answered as I sat down.
"Your breakfast, your majesty." She said as she bowed down lightly.
"Thank you very much." I answered as a joking manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me? A chapter? In 1 hour? Wow that's new
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it bla bla I'll update someday later again, no promises tho I still have to do homework DURING the holidays
I forgot about them till I realised that rn oh barbatos
Imma drink some tea now byeeee
-Author-chan