𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Hello guys your favorite Author is back and is writing the last Chapter for this book and then I will start a new x reader :P (Toko x reader btw)
I'm sorry for the long wait and the 1 month break aaaa
Anyways imma finish this up rq

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

Ibuki's birthday was comming closer from day to day and I obviously needed a present for Ibuki. Although I've been dating her for months now, I have no clue what to gift her.
I've been searching through online shops, other creators on social media and basically everywhere on what to get her.

I mean, most of the time its like 'it's the thought that counts', but you also gotta know what to get for that person so that they appreciate it even more.

Ugh I just don't know what to get her. I want it to be special for her and also be part of her interest. But Ibuki always seems so happy, I don't know what she even likes and dislikes.
Something nice...

Ibuki peeked from the side as I was preparing breakfast for us. I was really deep in thought, so I didn't even realise she was poking my face and shoulder the whole time.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n", she started to say as she realised the poking wasn't gaining my attention.
"Oh- I'm sorry- I was deep in thought." I apologised as I kissed her on the cheek.
"Did something happen?" She asked me.
"We've been dating for months now... but I still don't know what you like and what you could want as a gift." I said.

That was kinda too forward, she would probably know that I'm planning on getting her something for her birthday. And as I thought it would be, she asked me,"Are you perhaps trying to find a birthday present for me?"

"Well of course I would, you're my girlfriend after all." I answered her question. "But babeee... you don't need to buy me a gift. I'm happy having you around!" She said as she wrapped her arms around me.
"I know, I know... but I really want to buy you a gift. I insist." I said as I looked back to the food I was preparing.

"Well if you're insisting so much, then I just don't want something too expensive, okay? I really like gaming merchandise, by the way." She said as she added a small hint to her present.

Gaming... that's right! Oh my god I am so fucking dumb. How could I forget that she's into gaming as well?? I'm ashamed of myself.
-gaming merchandise added to the list.

~time skip after breakfast~

In Japan it wasn't that hard to get to merchandise in the category "gaming". So I just had to go to the nearest store where they sold merchandise like mini figures, T-shirts, keychains and all kinds of stuff.
Which reminded me of something she once said...