𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 (2/2)

Another chaptrrr grrr
I'm so tired but I'm not i wanna sleep but I dont want to and I want to eat another slice of pizza but I dont want to :(
Anyways lets start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

Since everyone has arrived, the sleepover can finally begin. "Okay guys, since everyone is here, the sleepover can begin." I stated as Owari-san started yelling,"Wooo!"
"So, what should we do?" Koizumi-san asked. "I want Mioda-san and Y/n-san to finally start rocking!" Saionji-san complained.

"Well we got one suggestion! Any other?" Mioda-san said loudly. There was basically just pure silence. "I'll take that as a no!" She spoke up again. "Rock 'n Roll it is!" Mioda-san began dragging me into the room,"We need some time for preparations, so be patient."

She closed the door behind herself. Oh fuck we are in a room alone. Oh fuck. Help-
"So! Which song should we choose?" She asked.
"Uh... I don't really mind anything I suppose?" I answered, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Hmm..." she put her fingers on the side of her head and started thinking. "Aha!" She spoke up as she searched for the song she thought of. "How about this one?"
I nodded and so we began to practise the song together.

~a little time skip cuz I can't even think of a song they could rock with lol~

"Thank you, thank you! I hope you enjoyed our little concert!" Mioda-san said as we finished our little concert in my little apartment. Saionji-san clapped her hands exaggeratedly.
Mioda-san and I bowed down to the little audience we had around us.

I took both of the guitars and placed them back. Before I put back the guitar that Mioda-san held I looked back at it. This guitar... was touched by her...
I held it a bit longer as I smiled myself stupidly. As I realised what the fuck I was doing I shook my head. Don't be a creep.

It was about 7pm and we had so much time left. I sighed,"What should we do now?" I asked as I returned to the living room with the 8 girls sitting there. They were all pretty lively. "Well maybe its just me, but I am hungry." Saionji-san complained again.
I have a feeling complaining is her favorite thing to do.

"Well what do you guys want to eat then?" I asked. "I suppose something like pizza suits a sleepover well? I read that somewhere atleast." Sonia-san suggested as I nodded. "I suppose pizza is the classical 'I don't want anything special' type. Are you guys okay with pizza?" I asked as they nodded. "Sounds good to me." Nanami-san said as she yawned.

Like that, I ordered a big pizza for the 9 of us and we waited for the pizza to arrive. Soon enough, aka 40 minutes, the pizza arrived. Another 25 minutes of us eating it made 1 hour pass by like a second.

8:16pm, everyone started to yawn more and more and even I could feel myself get tired. Ugh but 8pm is too early to sleep. I complained inside my head.
"...what should we do now?" I asked as I finished yawning.
"How about we watch a movie series in a row??" Mioda-san suggested. I tilted my head to the side after nodding afterwards,"Yeah sure. I mean if you all agree we could do that."

In the end, everyone agreed more or less, so I prepared the things so that we could all chill in front of the TV and snack during that. I laid down the "beds" which Sonia-san and Koizumi-san insisted on helping me and made some fresh popcorn which Saionji-san had the need to start snacking already.

Mioda-san turned on the movie series and everyone sat down. You could see everyone still slowly but surely get sleepy though. Saionji-san already fell asleep on top of Koizumi-san. We don't even need to talk about Nanami-san, she basically fell asleep the second she put her console away after eating one slice of pizza.

It was about 10:26pm, I was close to fall asleep. I yawned for the 11037- I mean 10th time as tears started to form in my eyes already. "Gettinf tired already?" Owari-san asked as she threw her arm around me.
"Kinda... I don't know why though." I answered as I yawned... again.
"Cmon L/n-san! You can make it till 3am, I believe in you!" Mioda-san encouraged me.

"Till 3am? No thank you, I need sleep. But eh, I don't even know what sleep is so we'll see if I can make it though." I said as she giggled. Damn this was too cute.

As soon as I said that though, I felt myself drift off slowly but surely until 10 minutes later, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea if someone likes this story but if you do then a big thank you <33
Its exactly 12am rn and I'm so tired so I think I will go to sleep
Gnite yall!
-Author-chan