𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Ayo another chapter, lets go
I just started to type as my Gemini bestie decided to text me again
I need to go to sleep at 11pm cuz i have school and if i go to sleep any later i know i will regret it
But i dont want to just not write a chapter cuz im used to writing a chapter around this time so im so motivated
Anyways
Lets start❗❗❗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

We all decided to head to the nearest cafe. It will now get flodded with 16 Ultimates that have nothing else to do because their alcoholic teacher dismissed them. Komaeda-kun was walking im the very back, smiling as he suddenly found a coin on the ground. "Wow, how lucky I am!" He stated as he put it into his pocket.

We continued our walk as he stumbled on a small rock, fell down and his phone plumed into the slit next to the sidewalk. We all looked back in shock,"For the Ultimate Lucky Student you aren't really lucky.." I commented.
"Oh well..." he said as he pulled out another phone!??!? "I was prepared for this." He said as he smiled. I looked at him in shock as he just continued the walk with a smile.

*bzzt bzzt*
His second phone buzzed as he looked at the phone. "Oh. I guess it accidentally exchanged numbers with someone called Hinata Hajime. This must be fate!" He said as he let out a small giggle.
What the fuck just happened?, I asked myself.

We continued our walk to school and you could see that some people started forming small groups while I was just standing behind. I just shurgged as I took out my headphones and started playing my playlist.

As we continued our way to the cafeteria Mikan suddenly fell down in a... very... disgraceful way. "A-Ah I-I'm sorry..!" She yelled as I walked over to her to help her up. "I'm so s-sorry you h-had to see something s-so awful!" She apologised again. "Don't worrt about it Tsumiki-san." I said as I smiled. "Well I didn't mind it either~" Hanamura-kun said as Koizumi-san kicked his leg. "O-Ow!" He yelped as we then continued our walk.

Tsumiki-san walked next to me afterwards and we had small conversations then and there. As soon as we arrived we decided to sit down outside and started to order our drinks. The girls gathered onto the table as the guys gathered at the other tables. I decided to sit down next to the girls.
(A/n: this is for the non-binaries *wink* hmu ;3)

They all went into deep talks with their talents- well atleast the ones that were extroverted enough to do that. I sat there and listened to them all as Koizumi-san suggested an idea,"How about we all have a first sleepover?" She asked.
"Sounds super awesome!" Mioda-san sakd loudly as Sonia-san agrees,"I think it would be a great way of comming closer."

"Where are we going to sleep though?" I asked. "Hmm..." Sonia-san seemed to be in thought. "I would like to offer my place but it's just the school's dormitory so there isnt that much of a space." She said.
"I guess we could sleep at my place. Its near the school and I have enough space in my apartment." I said.
Koizumi-san nodded,"Then it's settled. Who will to come?" She asked.
"I'm not comming if this pig barf is comming too." Saionji-san said.
"I-I'm sorry that I'm pig barf!" Tsumiki-san apologised. I put my hand on her shoulder,"You dont have to apologise for that Tsumiki-san."

In the end, we all decided that all the girls will come. That means that Mioda-san will come too. Oh god. Oh fuck. Help. Mioda-san will be staying in my house- she will stay in my house- she will stay in my house- she will sta-
As I panicked inside, just as if on cue, Mioda-san held my shoulder,"A sleepover at L/n-san's place sounds awesome! I'm so hyped!" She said as she smiled a big smile.

This is your time to impress her Y/n. You can do it. Impress her somehow. "I could show you my collections of guitars I have if you want to.." I said. She nodded energetically,"That would be so awesomeee~! Let's rock in your home then!" She said as she jumped up.
I felt heat rush up to my face,"Y-Yeah, sure."

"When is the sleepover gonna be?" Owari-san asked.
"Well if you want a sleepover for multiple days we could start Friday till Sunday. Or if you want to right away, today is okay too. It just depends whenever you guys are free." I told them.
"How about today?? I'm so hyped to see all the guitars and rock with L/n-san I can't wait anymore!" Mioda-san said.
"Well it's fine by me, and what about you guys?" Koizumi-san asked.

The other girls nodded too so we decided for a sleepover at my place tonight. We all exchanged phone numbers, created a group chat and started heading home.
I still need to clean everything up- I didn't have anyone over for quite a while now.

It's currently 1:17pm and they are going to come to my place at 6pm. I can't wait for Mioda-san to come over- I wanted to talk to her properly for so long now and now that she's my classmate I can finally make my first move.

Thinking about the amount of luck that I experienced in one day makes me so happy, but thinking that Mioda-san will be over here for an entire night makes me nervous in the same time. I started nervously biting my fingernail as I realised what the fuck I just suggested. I could lie to them and say something like it doesn't work out in my place.. I thought as I took my phone. I shook my head through, no I will just let this happen. I will feel better once I'm through it either way.

As I felt my stomach twisting and turning as I thought about the fact that Mioda-san will be staying over. I burried my face in my knees, Ugh why is my brain like that?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo I managed another update
Grr I love writing so much/srs
I dont know but I think yall can expect another update tomorrow
Byeee :'o
-Author-chan