ch 13

You were laughing to a joke which Jin had said,when you suddenly glanced at the time it was 10pm already!

you get up "guys i'm gonna go now,"

"what?its not even that late.."Jungkook said.

"its 10pm kook and i have somethings to study for tomorrows online class"

Being a medical student was not an easy job ,mahn you just get so exhausted especially during the exam seasons .

jungkook pouts in disappointment.

"Im sorry guys "you say feeling bad for ditching them although you wanted to stay.

"its ok y/n we understand...study well,and maybe you can be our personal doctor" RM says jokingly.

you grin at his remark.

"I don't know about you hyung but i surely wouldn't trust myself to a clumsy doctor like her" jungkook said looking over at me with a smug grin.

"Yaah"you shout and slap him on the shoulder.

"ahhh.."jungkook fakes pain and say..see how violent she is.."he says rubbing his shoulder.

"so dramatic kook" you say rolling your eyes "thats it im leaving,Jiho you coming?"i ask him.

  "I will come back a little later you go ahead nuna"he said waving at me.

"Fine,then i will get going "and start walking towards the gate.

"WAIT y/n its dark don't go alone" taehyung suddenly says,he was about to come up and join you when suddenly jk came and put his arm around your shoulder.

"I will take her home hyung" jungkook says showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung although a bit disappointed nods silently.

you turn around to wave goodbye but jungkook's muscular arm instantly drags you away.

"Yaah,you almost broke my neck" you said nudging your elbow against his side.

He just chuckles and you both walk towards your house.

You reach your house and turn to look at jungkook.

"I'm all safe now ,you can go kook...thanks for tagging along"you say looking up at him.

He looked down at you,jungkook was ofcourse a lot taller than you.

He then started smiling.

"yah,whats so funny ?why are you smiling like a fool?"

"you know y/n i just noticed how tiny you are "he said giggling.

"you would make an excellent arm rest" he says by resting his arm on your head .

"YAAH JUNGKOOKAH"You shout annoyed and pushing his hand from your head.

You glared at him,he was constantly teasing and making fun of you.

"Aww y/n you look even cuter when your angry he said pinching your cheek"