ch4

BTS POV 1/2 hour ago

RM POV

We had been traveling for 5 hours straight and man! I was starting to get car sick. Even though the camper was comfy, I was starting to get bored.

I looked over to see what the other 3 were up to, I saw suga hyung still sleeping, as usual, that guy can even sleep through a freaking earthquake.

jungkook was on his phone probably playing video games, that kid is going to ruin his eyes and brain if he goes on like this.

Last but not least there was jin hyung, he was just looking out of the window enjoying the scenery, all throughout the ride he had been cracking his dad jokes, and eventually when he knew we had gotten bored he just stopped and became silent.

I pulled my window down, and the cool breeze immediately hit my face. The scenery was very beautiful,full of trees and fields. It felt so good to take a break after a long time and make some memories with the boys.

Due to our busy schedules, we were all tired and stressed out. So our manager had decided we could take some time off to refresh our minds and body.

Since covid was still around, we couldn't have an international vacation, so our manager chose a place away from all the crowds of the city, where we could be ourselves at peace.

Jimin,tae, and hobi were in the 2nd camper I wondered how they were holding on, then I put on my earpods and just relaxed.

1/2 hour after

JIMIN POV:

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt that the camper had came to stop.Just then our manager Mr Hye came in and said, "wake up everyone we have reached our destination, come on now."

"yaah taehyung get up now, you can sleep later come on get up," he said and then walked out of the van.

I looked out of the window and saw a middle-aged man walking towards our van, our manager greeted him and they began to talk.

After that, he went to the 1st camper to check on the other members. Just then jk jumped out of the camper all dressed in black, he seemed to be looking around.

He then looked up and started waving,i had a guess he was waving to our neighbors although i couldn't see who it was.I got even more curious when he started to wave both his hands like a kid.

That's when I got off the camper to see who it was he was waving to, but when I looked up there was nobody there so I asked jk,

"Hey, look who are you waving to?"

jk-"oh hello hyung, our neighbors actually, there was a girl but she didn't wave back, she just went back inside," he said slightly tilting his head.

I looked at his face and behind that mask, I knew he was pouting from disappointment.I smiled and said," ahh don't worry kook, the people over here probably don't have many visitors so they must have felt weird when a stranger waved at them."

jk-"but what if we have rude neighbors hyung, it would totally be a bummer"

'hmm I know kook but there is nothing much we can do about it, just ignore them we can have fun by ourselves."

I looked around and noticed all the members were getting down slowly with their bags and stuff. I saw Namjoon hyung getting down from the camper, he looked as if he was searching for something.

Then he put his head back into the camper and yelled "jin Hyung have you seen my earpods?"I'm pretty sure I had them with me just some time ago."

 I just stood there smh, 'Ahh great, the saga of RM hyung losing things continues.'

JIN: you gotta be kidding me

 Nothing much just RM being his usual self.

And the guy who waved at you was our bunny kook. Poor bunny,haha.

how was it? if you guys have some ideas that can be added to this book pls let me know, I would love to hear your opinions and feedbacks

borahae army💜