ch12

After sorely losing 2 rounds of boat racing RM finally decided to give up.You were sitting on the grass enjoying watching them.

suddenly you heard someone call you,you look over and see jin calling you.So you walk over to him .

Jin was fishing ,well atleast he was trying to fish.

he looked at me "y/nahh pls tell me if i'm doing this right?if i stand here for more like this i will probably go bald"he said whining. 

you laugh at his childish plead,and help him"here hold it like this,and try to keep still oppa,

you laugh at his childish plead,and help him"here hold it like this,and try to keep still oppa,..also try to make less noise"you said.

"HAH,you guys can't even catch a few fishes?..Tsk tsk too bad.."jungkook came walking shaking his head.

"well, then enlighten us with your skills master "you say giving him the fishing rod while raising an eyebrow.

jin also folded his hands and gave jungkook a wide smile.

"Now watch and learn students"jungkook said taking the fishing rod from your hands with a cocky look.

Jk expertly casted the fishing line into the water, and smirked at us.."just watch how many fishes i catch"he said.

"just watch how many fishes i catch"he said

After a few minutes

"oh! I think i've caught one...and its heavy"jk said getting all excited.

You and jin get up from your seats to go check it out.

"OH ITS A BIG ONE...its not coming out!"jungkook said reeling the fishing rod.

"come on reel harder kook"jin said.

"what do you think i'm doing hyung!? "jk said struggling a bit.

Suddenly jungkook pulled something out of the water,all 3 of you guys look over at the fish.

you and jin look at each other and burst out laughing,what jungkook had actually caught was a freakin old boot...

you were laughing so hard holding on to your stomach while jin was on the floor wheezing ,his windshield wiper laugh on full go...

"HAHAA...I CANT BREATH....JUNGKOOKAH WHAT A BIG FISH HAVE YOU CAUGHT..."Jin said teasing the embarrassed jungkook.