F.Q. #5

KANG YURI'S POV

Today is Tuesday. Another day, another fight with them again.

We're going to a new Coffee Shop that's just opened near our university, which Nako recommended. We didn't eat our breakfast at home earlier since Mom Eun and Mom Hye just came home from their work. And all of us don't know how to cook.

"Guys, I swear the cake they offer is so delicious, and I know Mom Hye will like that too" I heard Nako say as we walked to the cafe shop.

"When did you find this new Coffee Shop?" I asked her.

"Hmm... 3 days ago?" Nako said she was not sure of her answer. "Oh, we are here now. Let's go" She added, as we stopped at a certain shop. I noticed the sudden change in expression of Wonyoung. I was about to ask if she was okay when Nako immediately dragged us to go inside.

"Welcome to Iz*Cafe!!" The staff greeted us when we got inside. We just greeted them back, as we looked for a place where we could sit together.

"I'm going to order now. What do you guys want?" I asked them.

"Hot chocolate and croissants are fine with me" Minju said.

"Latte and cheesecake for me" Nako said, smiling at me.

"Just buy me Americano unnie" I heard Wonyoung said.

"That's all?" I asked her, and Wonyoung nodded smilingly at me.

"Wait me here" I said as I went to the counter.

________________________________________

LEE YENA'S POV

I'm heading to Yujin's new Coffee Shop now. She told me to pick up her sneakers shoes that she left here yesterday, she didn't have time to pick up her shoes earlier since she need to go to school early this morning for her practice together with Chaewon, since Chaewon needed to finish her assignment in the library.

As I went inside, they greeted me cheerfully and I greeted them back.

"Sunbaenim, do you want anything?" Yujin's staff ask me.

"I came here to pick up Yujin's sneakers, which she left yesterday" I informed her.

"She left it in the storage room yesterday. Wait here, Sunbae, I'll look for it" Yujin staff said, and I nod to her.

I decided to take a seat in a vacant chair as I played on my phone. Until I heard someone ring the bell on the counter, indicating that someone wanted to order. I looked at all the staff here and they were all busy.

I went to the cashier and I saw It was Yuri who was busy looking at the menu. "Good day Hamster, What's your order?" I asked her.

I saw her shock when she saw me here. "Lee Yena!?" She called my name.

I just giggled at her. "You want to order Lee Yena?" I asked her teasingly.

"What the-- No!!" She denied angrily. "What are you doing here!? Did you follow me?" She asked, glaring at me.

"Stop assuming those kinds of things, Hamster. Why am I not allowed to go here?" I asked, still teasing her.

"I'm not in the mood to fight with you. I'm hungry" Yuri said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Then tell me your order" I said, as I waited for her order.

"Stop playing with me Yena, where's the staff? I don't want to talk to you" Yuri said, not looking at me.