F.Q. #4

NO ONE'S POV

The Lee siblings are in the cafeteria right now eating their lunch.

"Yena unnie, What did you do this time?" Hitomi asked her older sister.

Yena looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" Yena asked her while eating her lunch.

"I passed by the Kang's table earlier when I was going here and I accidentally heard what you did to Yuri" Hitomi said while eating the bread she brought earlier.

Yena choked on what she was eating when she heard what Hitomi said.

"What did you do this time unnie?" Yujin asked, shaking her head in disbelief at her sister.

"Mom will scold you again because of your siliness" Chaewon said eyeing Yena.

"They are Kang. Mom won't scold me because I messed up with them. Maybe they'll be even happier when they hear what I did to them. Then they will buy me new gaming consoles!" Yena said excitedly.

"But what you did is still wrong, unnie, you embarrassed Yuri in your class" Hitomi said, scolding Yena.

"Hitomi unnie is right, unnie, not because Kang is our parents' enemy, they must be our enemy as well" Yujin said, looking at the guilty Yena.

"I hate to say this, but I think you should say sorry for what you did to Yuri, that's too much unnie" Chaewon said casually. "But I still hate her sister" Chaewon said, making Yujin and Hitomi to face palm.

"Fine, I won't do that again" Yena said while pouting, "But it doesn't mean that I was saying sorry to her. She called me Duck, so we were equal" Yena added, making her three sisters laugh at her. Yena just looked at them confusingly.

"Well, I agree with Yuri. You look like a duck to me" Chaewon said, making them laugh again.

"If you didn't know, I'm still the older one here" Yena said, her brow furrowed at them.

"Fine, fine, we're sorry" Hitomi, Yujin, and Chaewon said in unison.

They were happily chatting when the school speaker suddenly rang.

'CALLING THE ATTENTION OF MS. KANG WONYOUNG, KANG WONYOUNG, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE OFFICE. I REPEAT, KANG WONYOUNG, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE OFFICE'

"Ohh Kang again, what did she do? Based on what I know, she's a student model" Hitomi asked while looking at Wonyoung, who was talking at sisters.

"Who knows?" Yujin said, continuing eating her lunch.

"She's your classmate, right?" Hitomi asked Yujin, and Yujin nodded at her. "Why can't I see you talking to her or even annoying her? It seems like you don't know each other" She added as she notices that every time she goes to Yujin's room.

"We're not close. Besides, why should I annoy her when she doesn't do anything bad towards me" Yujin said as she looked at Hitomi.

"Well, you have a point" Hitomi said as she continued eating her bread.

"Btw, Mom Chae will pick us up after school" Chaewon informs her sister.

"Sadly, I can't go home with you. All the varsity players are excused from this afternoon's class. We still need to practice for the upcoming intrams next month" Yujin said to her sister.

"Afternoon is also the end of your practice, right?" Chaewon asked her as she knows the younger schedule.

"My friend and I had a hangout after practice" Yujin said.

Family Quarrel || Iz*one जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें