F.Q. #2

NO ONE'S POV

The Lee family are already in the park right now while they are happily chatting with each other.

"How's your school kids?" Chaeyeon asked them.

"It was fine Mom, just a little bit exhausting" Hitomi said while eating the bread that her parents brought for her.

"Has Yena been called to your guidance office again?" Sakura asked her kids, but she received a dead silence from them. "I will give you 50,000 won if you ---" Sakura didn't finish what she was going to say as soon as her three daughters spoke.

"Yena unnie pranks her teacher again" Yujin said.

"Mrs. Park called her to come to the guidance office to clean the garden area as her punishment" Hitomi said.

"She ran away from her punishment, so she was called again the next day." Chaewon said

"What a betrayal" Yena said, shaking her head in disappointment. 

"LEE YENA" Chaeyeon called her eldest daughter as she looked at her seriously.

"I know Mom" Yena said as she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I'm just like this. I'm not a perfect child, I'm not a perfect oldest sister, I'm not doing anything right. I'm just a burden in this family. I hope I wasn't born, I hope I didn't live in this world" Yena added, as she was sulking while holding the chicken feet she had been eating earlier.

Sakura, Chaeyeon, Yujin, Hitomi and Chaewon are just looking at her.

"Unnie, Are you on drugs?" Hitomi asked her as she broke the silence.

The whole Lee family burst out laughing, except Yena, who was just staring at them while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Are you guys really laughing at me? Hello, I'm in pain" Yena said sarcastically to them.

"I told you kkura, it's not good to eat peanut butter with olive oil when you're pregnant, look at what happened to your child. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Chaeyeon said as she laughed continuously.

"I'm sorry I'm just like this. I'm not a perfect Wife, I'm not a perfect Mother, I'm not doing anything right. I'm just a burden in this family. I hope I wasn't born, I hope I didn't live in this world" Sakura micked what Yena said earlier, making the whole family laugh again.

"I'm so done with this family" Yena said, glaring at her family members while she forcedly sipped her juice.

"Don't be mad, we were just teasing you" Chaewon said as she laughed at her sister's antics. "Let's go, I'll buy some cream there. You want to come with me?" She asked Yena.

"Buy me ice cream too" Yena said as she pretended to be mad at them.

"Fine" Chaewon said while giggling. "Yujin, Hitomi are you coming with us?" She asked her 2 other siblings.

"If you treat us too" Hitomi said, making Chaewon to chuckled.

"Fine, let's go" Chaewon said making Yujin jump in excitement.

"Yesss!!, Mom, we'll just buy some ice cream there. We'll be back." Yujin said as she looked at her parents.

"Takecare!!" Chaeyeon and Kkura said in unison as they watched their daughters heading in the ice cream truck.

________________________________________

The Kang family is already in the park, taking pictures.