F.Q. #3

KANG MINJU'S POV

"It's Monday again" Minju said as she woke up from her alarm clock.

Minju immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath, and after she took a bath, she went to the kitchen to take her breakfast together with her family.

"What time will your class end later?" I heard Mom Eun asked us.

"At 6 in the evening, Why?" Yuri said, making Mom Eun nod at her.

"We're coming home late later. Make sure that you're all here before your curfew" I heard Mom Hye say as she eat her cake.

We sighed as we heard the word curfew. 'We're all old enough for a curfew' I thought as we finished our breakfast.

•••••>(FAST FORWARD)<•••••

We are all here now at our school.

"Let's meet at our lunch later" I said to them. "See you later" I added.

"Seeyah!!" They said in unison.

When we reached the quadrangle of the school, we walked separate ways to get to our respective rooms.

I'm now heading to my locker to grab some of my books, and when I got there, I saw Hwang Hyunjin standing in front of my locker.

"Kang Minju!" He said, waving his hands at me, and then he approached me, saying "Good day Minju, let me walk you to your room".

When I got the book I needed, I immediately walked to my room, ignoring Hyujin who was walking  beside me.

Hwang Hyujin is one of my batchmates. He asked me several times if he could court me, but I also rejected his offer several times. Being in a relationship is not in my plan.

When I got to my room, I just bowed to him and went straight into my chair. When I got here, there were only a few students here because we still had 15 mins before the class started. So I decided to just listen to music first while reading a book.

Just a few minutes later, I felt someone sitting beside me, taking a piece of my earphones. When I looked at who it was, it was my seatmate, Lee Chaewon.

"Don't make me mad at you, Lee Chaewon" I said seriously, as I picked up one of my earphones she took earlier.

"Is that how you say sorry for what you did yesterday?" She asked me as she raised her right eyebrows.

"I already said sorry yesterday, so I won't repeat myself" I said as I closed my book. I'm not in the mood anymore.

"It doesn't seem like your apology from yesterday is real. I want you to repeat it" she said with her annoying giggle.

"In your dreams" I said to her while rolling my eyes at her. "You're so annoying. Stop bothering me" I added as I moved my seat away from her seat.

"Why are you so mad at me? I didn't do anything bad at you" Chewon said, playing innocently.

'My God, I really hate this girl' I thought as I killed Chaewon inside my mind.

I smiled at her forcefully. "Try to think: what did you do to make me angry?" I asked her with my forced smile.

I saw her think "You're mad at me because..." Then she looked at me. "I'm pretty" she added, as she wiggled her brows.

I just laughed at her "pretty?" "Being pretty doesn't suit you" I said while laughing.

"Whatever you say, Kang Minju" she said, smirking at me.

I just ignored her when I saw our prof come into our class.

'So annoying' I mumbled as I heard Chaewon giggled.

•••••>(DISCUSS)<•••••
•••••>(LUNCH BREAK)<•••••

________________________________________

KANG WONYOUNG'S POV

It's our lunch break now, and I saw Yuri unnie in front of my room, she looked so pissed.

"Unnie, what happened?" I asked her and I saw her ruffling her hair in fraustration.

"That Lee Yena is getting on my nerves" she said angrily.

"As I expected," I mumble.

"What!?" She asked me frowing her eyebrows.

"Nothing, let's go. I am so hungry right now" I said as I immediately grabbed her wrist to go into the school cafeteria.

When we got there, I saw Minju unnie and Nako unnie waiting for us in our usual seats. And they already get the food for us.

"What happened to her?" Nako Unnie asked me as she pointed at Yuri Unnie.

"Obviously Lee Yena again" I said, giggling.

"What did she do to you again this time?" Minju unnie asked her while eating her burger.

"She threw crumpled paper at me and when I opened it, it said 'you look like a hamster' " Yuri Unnie said, "That idiot was not satisfied yet. She raised her hand and we thought she was going to recite, but she just went to the blackboard and wrote, 'Kang Yuri is a great hamster', and all our classmates were laughing at me" Yuri told us, as if there was smoke coming out of her nose because she was so mad.

"Well, Lee Yena was right, you look like a Hamster to me" Minju Unnie said, making us all laugh.

"Yah! Kang Minju!" Yuri Unnie said, glaring at her.

"How about you, unnie? You looked like you were in a mood. She didn't annoy you?" I asked Minju Unnie.

"She is still so annoying, but I just ignored her" Minju Unnie said, and we nodded at her.

We were in the middle of our lunch break when the school speaker rang.

'CALLING THE ATTENTION OF MS. KANG WONYOUNG, KANG WONYOUNG, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE OFFICE. I REPEAT, KANG WONYOUNG, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE OFFICE'

I looked so confused when I heard my name.

"What did you do, Wonyoung?" Nako unnie asked me.

"I don't know" I said so confused.

"I'll report you to Mom Eun and Mom Hye" Yuri Unnie said, smirking at me.

"But I didn't do anything wrong" I said while pouting. 

I got up from my seat to go to the office. I was about to leave when Minju Unnie called me.

"Won, why don't you eat first before you go there? You haven't finished your lunch yet" Minju unnie said as she looked at me.

"Maybe it's important. I'll just eat again later" I said as I took my bag.

"You sure?" Nako unnie asked me, and then I nodded at her.

"I'll bring your lunch to your room later on. Make sure you eat it" Yuri Unnie said as she looked at me.

"Thanks, I need to go now. See you guys later" I bid my goodbyes as I leave our table.

"Takecare!!" I heard they said it in unison.

'What did I do?' I thought as I went towards the office.