୨⎯ 3⎯ ୧

- - -

"What rules?" I questioned Danny.

"This place must have some rules"

"And desire?"

"I suppose that's different for everyone. Mine would be... to have perfect eyes"

"You're weird. I like it" I smiled.

"One of my eyes doesn't work well, you see. If only I had eyes like yours... How wonderful that would be" he explained.

"Cool" I said.

I noticed more letters covered in dust. I reached my hand to wipe it away.

"Look! There's something writt-"

"Stop!" Dany yelled and grabbed my hand.

I looked at him confused and scared at the same time.

"Don't do that. You'll get dust in your eyes. You need to take good care of your eyes. They're pretty, after all. Come on, let's try another room"

"Hey Danny. What are you doing here anyway?"

"I've been trapped here for some time. I waited for you so we can get out together" he said.

"That's sweet. The guy downstairs said I'm a pretty bitch. Ya'll are so kind in here!" I smiled.

Danny gave me a worried face but didn't say anything.

"Y'know... there was a guy with scythe chasing me down there" I winked.

"I'm sure that was the serial killer"

We kept searching around the floor until we stopped in front of a glass wall.

"It's too thick to break through"

"It lools like you didn't even try to brea-"

"It seems like the two of us are trapped here together" Danny cutted me off.

I gasped.

"Oh... I'm sorry. You don't have to be scared" he placed his hand on my shoulder "It's all right. If we just take it slow something good might happen. Something good for both me and you. Okay?"

The calm smile on his face creeped me out.

"Something good? What do you mean by that?"

"Let's try that room" Danny suggested and led me.

"What's this place?" I asked.

There was an operating table in the middle of the room. The room was dark itself and the poor lights weren't helping it.

"It's an operating room" Danny said.

I walked around the operating table.

"Woah. This place is-"

"Y/n, would you give me a good look at those eyes?"

"What?" I looked at him with a scared smile.

"They are truly beautiful! And yet, your terrified expression makes them look like normal eyes. That makes me sad. I want to see your truly beautiful eyes!" he exclaimed.

"It makes you sad? You're still smiling..." I pointed out.

"I want to live my life next to those eyes" he grabbed my checks.

I wasn't able to say a single word. I was scared. This kind guy is creepy as hell.

"I almost forgot" he interrupted me from my thoughts "I left something very important around here. Would you help me look for it?"