Six

Later on that night...

"Here to present the award for Best Supporting Actress is Philip Rylancourt." The host of the award show said into his microphone.

Philip walked out on stage all smiles and waves holding a small yellow envelope and trophy, as he said hello to his many fans and admirers. He was decked out in a navy suit, white shirt and a coral tie with some camel colored shoes. He looked every bit a pop star.

"Philip we love you!"

"Philip! Ohmigosh!"

"Philip! Philip! Philip!" Screaming fans yelled out to him, he loved every bit of the adoration.

"Good evening everyone." He smiled and waved to the crowd and put on an even wider grin for the cameras as he announced the nominees. All in all the award show was a success, and Philip couldn't wait to get out of there and go to the after party.

...

The music was blaring loudly through the speakers, the DJ had on dancing music that everyone was enjoying. Everyone was gathered around an enormous pool in the middle of an even larger backyard. Stone statues were placed evenly around the pool and luscious bushes and trees covered the entire backyard. People were enjoying the casual moonlight and atmosphere of the after party. Celebrities were talking, dancing, and laughing all around, enjoying their drinks and casual company. Philip was one of them, he was dancing with a nameless model-type blonde who was making it very obvious that she was down for fun. He grabbed her waist and danced sensually with her, grinding his hips against hers in time to the beat of the music.

"Let's go back to my place." She whispered shamelessly in his ear as she ground her ass against him.

Philip didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed her hand and she led the way out of the party with him close on her heels. As they were exiting the expansive backyard, she stopped him, shoved him against a tree, and kissed him hard. It was aggressive and just the way he liked his woman, shameless and in charge. He gripped her against him and returned her kiss with a deep one of his own roaming his hands all over her luscious body. They were so into their steamy kiss, that at first they didn't hard clicks of a camera taking pictures until multiple flashes startled them apart.

"Philip! Philip! Is this your new squeeze? What does the mother of your baby think of your new fling? Have you forgotten her already?" A group of reporters asked him loudly. The questions and comments that were hurled at him, stopped him dead in his tracks, when were these people going to listen to him?

"I just met this woman tonight; I don't even know her name for fuck's sake. And it's none of your business. As for the lie, I already told you. That woman is after my money." He said aggressively, he made fists at his sides, his knuckles turned white.

The reporters were eating all of this up; they were riling him up trying to get a reaction from him, anything for a story. And they all grinned at the callous way he so casually insulted the woman he was currently with, and the woman claiming he fathered her unborn child. Philip Rylancourt was a grade A asshole. He grabbed the blonde's hand and tried to pull her to him and get away from the paparazzi but she wouldn't budge, he wasn't getting laid tonight. Instead she shoved him away and flipped him off before turning away from him and walking back into the party. Philip stared after her annoyed but began to walk to his car, the cameras and reporters close on his heel. He needed to figure out a plan to stop the rumors that that woman was causing, she was making a mess out of his life, enough was enough.

>>>

The next morning, I woke up to the cheerful sounds of birds chirping outside of my window. They always make me smile with contentment, nature was beautiful. I got up and did my usual morning routine before I headed downstairs to meet Rachel for breakfast.