George just laughed.
'I think Saturday morning'

"YES! Then I can kiss that gorgeous face of yours!" Dream raised his arms in the air.

George just laughed.
"God I'm so glad this training is done.. it took a lot out of me.." he hummed with the faintest wince.

"Well.. how was training..? You didn't call or message at all for weeks." Dream was curious.. cause George actually never talked about his training.

'It's- good! They taught me how to use two weapons! I'll show you them when I get home!" George sounded very excited- but also not at the same time.

"May I ask what weapo-" as Dream tried to speak he was soon cut off.

'Oh- I have to go.. I have to finish some last minute training! I'll talk to you soon! I love you!' The call soon ended after that.

Dream frowned as he looked at his phone.
"Love you too...." He sighed.. George always cut the calls short because of training.. god he was only gone for a few months?! How much training does he have to do..

And why....

.: timeskip till Saturday :.

Dream waited eagerly outside, pacing back and forth... what state was his lover in?? Knowing hannah she probably worked him too the bone.

"Calm down dude." Sapnap huffed as he laid on the stairs..
"He will be here any minute."

"Exactly!" Dream looked over at Sapnap.
"I haven't seen him in three months! I don't know what state he's in!" He looked down at the ground.
"What if he found someone else while training-" he frowned.

"You fucking idiot, hes engaged and has a kid to one of the most notorious mafia bosses- you think he's going to do that.. even if he did you'd most likely kill any guy that George talks too." Sapnap rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms.

Dream just bit the inside of his cheek.. as he was about to say anything a car pulled up to the driveway.

He soon perked up, walking down the steps and towards the car very quickly.

The back car door opened fairly quick, George soon sprinting towards Dream at full speed.

"DREAM!" George jumped into Dreams arms.

Dream gladly engulfed George in a hug.
"Oh my god! I missed you soo much." He lifted George up, holding under his thighs as they span around.

"I missed you too!" George cupped dreams cheeks, pulling into a passionate kiss...
Wow things escalated quickly.

Dream ended up stumbling back and falling on the stairs, still holding George.
"Oh my god.. I missed this." He pulled away faintly, looking up at George as George straddled his lap.

George just giggled as he hugged Dream.
"I did too!" He rubbed his scent off on the alpha.

Hannah soon walked up to the two, holding a fairly large black bag.

George and Dream both turned around, looking at Hannah.

"George your forgetting something." Hannah held up the black bag, with a very unimpressed look.
"I don't think you want to loose these." She spat.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" George got off of Dream and walked over to Hannah, grasping the bag carefully.

Dream just looked over angry and annoyed...
He didn't like Hannah speaking to him that way..

Hannah soon turned over to Dream.
"He's all ready to go on missions now.. he is the finest agent I have ever trained.. he's a fast learner." She had a small smirk.
"A full fledged weapon."